Sign in to follow this  
jaenerys

Need help with rotating bracket

I bought this rotating bracket for the existing CCTV camera installed at my dog shelter. The cam is connected to a DVR. How do I get the rotating bracket to work and be controlled by the DVR PTZ controller or even thru my phone? I tried to follow the instructions in the manual. I connected the 2 small wires at the back of the DVR and entered the codes as well, but still, won't work. I watched several youtube videos already but none helped. one vid i saw that he connected the bracket to this controller (it's like a panel with joystick) so i don't know if i still need that joystick for this bracket to work or if i can connect it directly on my DVR coz the DVR has a PTZ controller in the menu. This is the item that I bought: https://www.lazada.com.ph/panamptilt-electric-rotating-bracket-stand-holder-for-cctvsecurity-ipanalog-camera-horizontal-255-degree-vertical-60-degreewhite-intl-4380339.html. pls help.

oh sorry, I connected it to the adaptor. It actually pans automatically as soon as I plug it in and then it stops. I took pictures of it and the socket at the back of the DVR and the settings page but I don't know how to attach it here. Can I just leave my facebook page in here so I could send a PM.