Sign in to follow this  
mit

Dahua VTO2000A-2 no more connection

Since a day my brand new VTO2000A-2 can't be configured throught web interface ??

It's also not detect by the configtool, but still I can ping it ??

at the back from the outdoor post VTO2000A-2, at the white connector there's a blinking green/yello/red light

someone any idea on how I can get it back running ???

already did a hard reset of the unit, power on while holding button.. but still issue remains.

Since a day my brand new VTO2000A-2 can't be configured throught web interface ??

It's also not detect by the configtool, but still I can ping it ??

at the back from the outdoor post VTO2000A-2, at the white connector there's a blinking green/yello/red light

someone any idea on how I can get it back running ???

already did a hard reset of the unit, power on while holding button.. but still issue remains.

HI! I have the same issue. Have you already managed to resolve this issue?

Thank you

Got it solved then.... by resending it back to the webshop I bought it.... and they had to sent it to dahua.

Never got an answer on what the issue was, sorry.

Since a week, it was broken again, no more network connection... already on his way back to dahua.

Hopefully when I get it back it works again, and keeps working.

Got it solved then.... by resending it back to the webshop I bought it.... and they had to sent it to dahua.

Never got an answer on what the issue was, sorry.

Since a week, it was broken again, no more network connection... already on his way back to dahua.

Hopefully when I get it back it works again, and keeps working.

Hi! Thank you for your answer. Interesting news for me. Anyway, I have decided to solve this problem in the same way.

We'll see what happens. I will let you know here.

What is the IP of your computers nettwork port? It has to be in the same IP range as the VTO or you can't discover it.

The VTO's default IP is either 192.168.1.109 or 192.168.1.110(Sorry can't remember at the moment)

I'm guessing you're network port usually is set to DHCP. Set it to static and use IP: 192.168.1.100, set it back to DHCP when you're done with this setup.

In VDP config in 'Search settings' set it from: 192.168.1.1 to: 192.168.1.255 Username/password:

admin/admin.

You should now be able to both connect via browser and discover it through VDP config.

What is the IP of your computers nettwork port? It has to be in the same IP range as the VTO or you can't discover it.

The VTO's default IP is either 192.168.1.109 or 192.168.1.110(Sorry can't remember at the moment)

I'm guessing you're network port usually is set to DHCP. Set it to static and use IP: 192.168.1.100, set it back to DHCP when you're done with this setup.

In VDP config in 'Search settings' set it from: 192.168.1.1 to: 192.168.1.255 Username/password:

admin/admin.

You should now be able to both connect via browser and discover it through VDP config.

Thank you for your reaction, but this wasn't my problem.

I sent the Door station to the seller and they somehow put the firmware back into it.

Now it is working fine again...