Sign in to follow this  
Peyo

Dahua VTO2000A Web Service doesn't load

Hello ,

I've installed the Dahua intercom VTO2000A and successfully setup the network and connections with the indoor monitors.

Now I want to change some settings, but it seems I don't have access to the outdoor station's Web Service. I've connected (the gateway and subnestmasker are the same as my computer), and I am able to find and edit some settings through Config Tools such as ConfigTool 2.

If I now search for the outdoor station's IP (192.168.1.110), the page loads but it seems not to load completely. The black/grey background loads, the website title loads, but nothing else. Summarized, I do have a succesful connections but it looks like the web service page is not completely saved in the system. (see picture in attachment)

I've tried to reinstall the firmware without any succes.

Someone who can help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Peyo

1499122942_Schermafbeelding2017-06-04om18_37_51.thumb.png.94f5a7f135f2c73feb33f84bddffa8f0.png

I see now that the subnet of my computer is 255.255.255.0 and the intercom 255.255.0.0 but ConfigTool is not allowing me to change it. Could this be the problem?

Subnet & gateway are now the same, but still same problem. Web interface doesn't load completely.