oakley1978

Beginner CCTV help please, thanks!

Hi all

I bought a very cheap CCTV system for my parents so they could watch the wildlife in the gardern, its a Floureon.

I was hoping to get some help, is there a way the system can be set up so they can watch the images on there ipad/kindles instead of the tv

Was hoping to put the CCTV hard drive in the garage and somehow get them to watch the images over WiFi

Can this be done,

Thanks in advance

Hi all

I bought a very cheap CCTV system for my parents so they could watch the wildlife in the gardern, its a Floureon.

I was hoping to get some help, is there a way the system can be set up so they can watch the images on there ipad/kindles instead of the tv

Was hoping to put the CCTV hard drive in the garage and somehow get them to watch the images over WiFi

Can this be done,

Thanks in advance

Hi. Yes it is simple ...... connect dvr to your router... then go into menu of your dvr and select guide from the menu.

Follow instructions ..... if you don't have qr reader on your pad then download xmeye app onto your pad . At app setup click local or if you want to view from anywhere click cloud

Sorry for ressurecting old thread, but i thought its better to post here than to open new thread. I also have a question regarding Xmeye. How do I delete recorded files from list? I can download them no problem, but they still remain on the download list, and I dont need them anymore...

Sorry for ressurecting old thread, but i thought its better to post here than to open new thread. I also have a question regarding Xmeye. How do I delete recorded files from list? I can download them no problem, but they still remain on the download list, and I dont need them anymore...

Hi go to local recordings ...... then press select in top right of app .... then click on which files you want to remove .... then click the bin at bottom right on app