Sign in to follow this  
aftershock2276

looking for Clover 6 pin mini din camera cable color codes

Hello. I was wondering if anyone new what the color codes were for clover 6 pin mini din cable was. I needed to splice in a newer system and cant figure it out. I need to know what the power and video colors are, any help is much appreciated. . Tried to take a pic but i cant upload it. There is a white,red, green,blue,and yellow wire.

Sorry if I got your hopes up. I don't have the answer. I need the same information. I need to replace the Clover male 6 pin mini din plug on my cable and thought I could figure out the wiring once I removed the bad plug. Unfortunately, everything fell apart before I could determine where each wire attached. There was so much hardened plastic around the inside wire connections, it was impossible to determine anything. Although the plug is 6 pins, there are only 4 wires inside my cable: red, blue, a grayish white, and a copper-wrapped yellow. I've been experimenting and the red seems to be electrical. The yellow should be video but I haven't been able to get it to work with direct wiring. I thought I needed a white for the audio, but the grayish-white doesn't work audio either. Don't know what to do with the blue. It's possible that the Lorex pinout is the same for Clover, but I'm not sure. If so, as you look at the male pins on the outside, they are:

https://www.lorextechnology.com/self-serve/analog-camera-cables-and-connectors/R-sc2900032

https://www.lorextechnology.com/accessories-for-security-cameras/6-pin-din-to-bnc-rca-and-power-adapter-kit-with-power-supply/ACC1511-1-p

I'm trying to avoid getting up in my attic space to replace an entire cable. The last time someone was up there, he crashed through my bedroom ceiling. Sure wish these DIN pinouts weren't so proprietary!