Chris01

PLEASE HELP with my DVR accessing issue.

Good day guys,

I'm having problem accessing my Generic DVR(H.246 4channel) via web browser. I'm not techie when it comes to DVR(sry). What I was able to try was to connect the DVR to my router(Huawei H8245Q) via LAN connection. I logged into my router and was able to see my DVR in the list of connected devices. I've also checked some stuff in the web and thus, try to configure port forwarding but still, get confuse on what should I put. On the "network" setting of my DVR, it only shows the following items:

Net Link Mod:Static or DHCP

IP Address:

Subnet mask:

Default gateway:

Primary DNS:

Secondary DNS:

Media port:

HTTP port:

Net service:

I would really appreciate much if you can give me a walkthrough.

TIA

Yes, I've tried that though I'm not really sure if I did it correctly.

Here's what I have:

Ip address that I have in my DVR which is also shown in my router

--192.168.100.4--

On the list option "Application" list, I didn't saw "H.264 DVR" as what I can see in my DVR. But what caught my attention is this option (File1). 34567 for with TCP/UDP and another for 80 with TCP/UDP. I also tried 34567 with TCP and UDP separate. same goes with 80. I put the same with my DVR's network settings. Then I tried to check if it successfully open a port via "Canyouseeme.org" but, still, I failed.

Thank you for your response.

file1.PNG.7ec6f7dadbb9f143de7f4e9a68d14e83.PNG

File2.PNG.d8fda3bfa9db6cae3118e9404238e7c4.PNG

File3.PNG.1233a48f739327d1da26308345de5301.PNG

No Sir. As I mentioned, I'm really not sure if I can uae that because I only have I think generic DVR. It says in front H.264 4channel. When I check the link, it's not in the list. Then I saw the one "CnM H.264.." I thougth

screenshots of the network config screens of the dvr and then most likely your routers pages would allow guidance.