Thermocline

Camera Wiper Setup and PTZ controller ?

Hi all

I have one of these cameras : http://www.ismart-cctv.com/products/car/PAC_IR_PTZ_53.html

The camera is fitted with a wiper but I have no idea what the control codes are for it. I believe the wiper's speed / rate can be set plus of course the wiper can be turned on and off. The camera is Pelco D controlled via RS 485 and as far as I can tell all the main functions are working OK.

I contacted the manufacturer but they didn't respond. The manufacturer's website is also lacking in this information.

I'd be grateful for any help with this camera. What I really need is a list of codes relative to this camera so I can set up the software.

Also: I have not decided what to control the camera with yet. My DVR has the basics and it's useful as it echoes onto my tablet/phone. So I was wondering if it would be possible to have two controllers in series. AFAIK the signal is routed from one device to another and unless the address code matches the data is ignored. So what I was thinking is whether its possible to connect a keypad controller in series with the data line from my DVR. The idea is that either of the controllers could address the camera. If this isn't possible (and I am sure it's not ), can someone recommend a reasonable PC PTZ control package ?

Thanks in advance

Thermocline