Sign in to follow this  
nycxbl

CCTV Storage for 1 Year

Hello forums,

My problem is that I want to keep my cctv footage for over one year. But my 4 CHN analog DVR only support 4TB. I see online they are selling 10-12TB, but there no DVR that supports such high capacity Hard drive? any suggestion or products? The most I seen was support for 6TB...

Hello forums,

My problem is that I want to keep my cctv footage for over one year. But my 4 CHN analog DVR only support 4TB. I see online they are selling 10-12TB, but there no DVR that supports such high capacity Hard drive? any suggestion or products? The most I seen was support for 6TB...

Hi. Is this for home or business use ?

Why do you need to hold for 12 months

home, police asked for a neighbor robbery footage 3 months after. would like to keep longer. Been looking online, some call FTP NAS server might be a solution.

home, police asked for a neighbor robbery footage 3 months after. would like to keep longer. Been looking online, some call FTP NAS server might be a solution.

Hi. What country are you in ?

Police can't use the footage from that length of time holding for a year is pointless

Hi. What country are you in ?

Police can't use the footage from that length of time holding for a year is pointless

they caught the guy, just evidence against the person.