bokenrosie

LTS NVR not providing DHCP to Cameras

I have a LTS NVR and it does not seem to want to hand out IP addresses to cameras.

Do they need to be LTS in order to work with that function?

Am I doing something else wrong?

I have DHCP enabled and I think that that is what is giving me the IP address that I reach it on. Or is that the setting that gives it the ability to set them up?

Thanks in advance for any clarity on this?

try taking the nvr off from the network and see if that allows the cameras to be assigned IP addresses generated by the nvr. also check the cameras to see if they are set to dhcp or static.

Sounds like a great idea but the only way I know to activate a reolink camera is using the app from my phone. Is there an IP scanner in the LTS software to help me find the new camera or can I connect a laptop up to the dvr and get an ip from it and scan that way?

Sounds like a great idea but the only way I know to activate a reolink camera is using the app from my phone. Is there an IP scanner in the LTS software to help me find the new camera or can I connect a laptop up to the dvr and get an ip from it and scan that way?

Hi. If your reolink have already been activated via there app then they will not connect to your LTS

So if I reset the camera and then plug into LTS it should get an IP via DHCP. How do I figure out what ip it got so I can add it to the LTS interface if I don't have a way to scan for it?

Seems like a nice camera otherwise.

So if I reset the camera and then plug into LTS it should get an IP via DHCP. How do I figure out what ip it got so I can add it to the LTS interface if I don't have a way to scan for it?

Seems like a nice camera otherwise.

Hi. That also depends if your camera realise on P2P and there cloud for setup..

Connect your camera to your PC and find its local IP and settings

I will also pm you a network detection link and you can check every device on your network. You will also find the camera settings with it.