mox-momo

HD SDI CAMERA NIGHT PERFORMANCE

Hi, everyone, this is my first post.

Do you find this problem? HD-SDI camera, is good at daytime, but at night, you can find the picture is a little blurred. f2.8~12mm Mega Pixels Lens, IR cut is build-in. People say it is common. And hope for more response.

Do you find this problem? HD-SDI camera, is good at daytime, but at night, you can find the picture is a little blurred. f2.8~12mm Mega Pixels Lens, IR cut is build-in. People say it is common. And hope for more response.

Hello As you questioned, there are a lot of HD camera (CMOS) would be same occuring that phenomenon. But it involved and related to many factory. Not a simple words to elaborate all. Would you like to state main purpose you concerned.

Cheers

Hello As you questioned, there are a lot of HD camera (CMOS) would be same occuring that phenomenon. But it involved and related to many factory. Not a simple words to elaborate all. Would you like to state main purpose you concerned.

Cheers

Better Solutions yet ? Thanks for your response.