Sign in to follow this  
kamp

Need help HD-SDI

can some one help i need to build 8-16 ch HD-SDI system .i have some 700tvl camera that i need to add.also some camera over 250 ft long . I see there is 7fps dvr and some 25fps dvr record witch is good need any suggestion for me .what the difference real time record and 7fps. also i need to know about digital zoom on HD-SDI camera.

can some one help i need to build 8-16 ch HD-SDI system .i have some 700tvl camera that i need to add.also some camera over 250 ft long . I see there is 7fps dvr and some 25fps dvr record witch is good need any suggestion for me .what the difference real time record and 7fps. also i need to know about digital zoom on HD-SDI camera.

Yes you need to Hybrid DVR for hook up HD-SDI and SD camera. Typically, realtime is defined @25FPS. As for Digital Zoom, there are two way to do, one is on DVR which has function to Zoom in and out. Sendcond is equipping HD-SDI camera which has featured digital Zoom and RS-485 port then bridge camera and DVR then you could manipulate.