Sign in to follow this  
simple

Hikvision 7204 HFHI-ST mobile device help

Hi guys purchased a hd-sdi HiKVISION 7204 got it set up running sweet until I tried setting it up to view on a mobile device I just can not seem to suss it been trying for hours got the ip's etc put them in get a on screen message then it alters the numbers as anyone got a dummies guide or video tutorial I also activated the router port etc.

would really appreciated some info

You need to forward 3 ports on your router to your DVR IP: web port (only needed if you plan on using the device remotely through the web interface), RTSP port, data port. By default they are 80, 554 and 8000.

Then you will need to have either a fixed IP address or use a DDNS system. You can use Hikvision's free DDNS syervice (www.hiddns.com).

From a mobile, you have to use iVMS-4500 to view the cameras.

You need to forward 3 ports on your router to your DVR IP: web port (only needed if you plan on using the device remotely through the web interface), RTSP port, data port. By default they are 80, 554 and 8000.

Then you will need to have either a fixed IP address or use a DDNS system. You can use Hikvision's free DDNS syervice (http://www.hiddns.com).

From a mobile, you have to use iVMS-4500 to view the cameras.

thanks I will try again