View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: Security dashcam search for fleet cars
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:37 am 

I work for a company that has 250+ cars that are rented. We've had many problems with vehicles being stolen, hit and runs, and other problems. Does anyone know of a dashcam system, that shows out the front (for accidents), and the interior of the car? The unit would have to be secured and vandal proof mounting. Oh, also a way of retrieving the video via cellular signal or cloud. I greatly appreciate any help with this. I've searched the net for the past couple weeks and haven't found quite what we need.

Post subject: Re: Security dashcam search for fleet cars
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:34 am 
Integrator

lucidpsykosis wrote:
I work for a company that has 250+ cars that are rented. We've had many problems with vehicles being stolen, hit and runs, and other problems. Does anyone know of a dashcam system, that shows out the front (for accidents), and the interior of the car? The unit would have to be secured and vandal proof mounting. Oh, also a way of retrieving the video via cellular signal or cloud. I greatly appreciate any help with this. I've searched the net for the past couple weeks and haven't found quite what we need.

Hi. As in another thread..... Its reliability that is also needed. And 250 cars you will be swapping a lot a week for failure

We have ordered one of these to try. ..... Let's hope it lasts longer than it warranty.

https://www.blackvue.com/dr650s-2ch/

Post subject: Re: Security dashcam search for fleet cars
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:26 am 

tomcctv wrote:
lucidpsykosis wrote:

Hi. As in another thread..... Its reliability that is also needed. And 250 cars you will be swapping a lot a week for failure

We have ordered one of these to try. ..... Let's hope it lasts longer than it warranty.

https://www.blackvue.com/dr650s-2ch/

That's the kind of info I need, thank you. This was one of the final choices, so maybe I need to keep looking.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]