Sign in to follow this  
icamera

MP 1080P Mobius Camera

There are a pretty long post on this not that long ago. The problem with them is they get extremely hot and people have had them warp and go bad. Don't really know the purpose of them. If it's a dashcam, why doesn't in come with the attachments. If it's an action cam, again, why doesn't it come with it's attachments and waterproofing.

For a dashcam, I use the ws300w. But also have been testing another one that's better but cost more, like most things in life.

For an action cam, I like the JS1000, comes with all the stuff like a Go Pro but for a fraction of the price.

Whats the best one you tested?

Why do you have one? A lot of no fault accidents in California?

Terrible...

There are a pretty long post on this not that long ago. The problem with them is they get extremely hot and people have had them warp and go bad. Don't really know the purpose of them. If it's a dashcam, why doesn't in come with the attachments. If it's an action cam, again, why doesn't it come with it's attachments and waterproofing.

For a dashcam, I use the ws300w. But also have been testing another one that's better but cost more, like most things in life.

For an action cam, I like the JS1000, comes with all the stuff like a Go Pro but for a fraction of the price.

I have one in my Smart car because bigger cars just cut me off so I want to get it on record if they cause the accident. Then you got people on cell phones that don't pay attention. It just hides behind my mirror, records without me even thinking about it.