chiragg

Installing 2 HD Cams in a Bus.

Hello,

I want to know if 2 normal 720p, 1 megapixel camera (from CPPLUS) and a normal DVR can be powered on if installed in a commercial bus. I was checking power usage of mobile dvrs and its around 10 watts less than normal ones so i am thinking a normal camera system can run but still i would be glad to get help from experts. I dont need real time streaming on another computer, gps or anything. just 2 HD cams and 1 dvr.( along with other accessories to make it run)

Also, if its possible to run a traditional cctv setup in the bus then

1)can i also install a a usb powered monitor inside the bus? or the bus cannot feed it enough power?

2)If the bus is not running from where the cctv setup get power to run?

And if a traditional setup is not possible, is there a way to make it possible?

Thank You

you have 2 ways to do it

in both ways you will need to install a box in wich to put the DVR with the rest of equipment

i'd recommand the DVR to have a SSD hard because is rezintent to shocks

1- put an invertor in the bus lighter and from invertor you connect the DVR and the cameras

2-it is possible without an invertor if the bus battery gives the same power as the equipment you will install ,but in this case you can power only a DVR monitor ,12 V monitor

I installed HIKVISION system on tractors using an invertor connected straight to the battery,i also connected a wifi router too for live streaming on the customer's phone

tomorrow i can put some pics maybe will help more ,english is not my first language so i just hope you can understand from my explainings

Hello there,

did you us the USB WIFI/3G dongle to connect the Hikvision router to the WIFI network or use a USB WIFI dongle to stream live video to mobile hot spot like Glocalme or similar hot spot apparatus?  Can you send us your phone number, Skype name or email address to discuss. What is the language that you speak ???

our Skype is: jjj123000 - email: john@spyshops.ca

I am willing to reimburse you for your help

thanks a lot

Cheers,best regards