lucidpsykosis

Security dashcam search for fleet cars

I work for a company that has 250+ cars that are rented. We've had many problems with vehicles being stolen, hit and runs, and other problems. Does anyone know of a dashcam system, that shows out the front (for accidents), and the interior of the car? The unit would have to be secured and vandal proof mounting. Oh, also a way of retrieving the video via cellular signal or cloud. I greatly appreciate any help with this. I've searched the net for the past couple weeks and haven't found quite what we need.

I work for a company that has 250+ cars that are rented. We've had many problems with vehicles being stolen, hit and runs, and other problems. Does anyone know of a dashcam system, that shows out the front (for accidents), and the interior of the car? The unit would have to be secured and vandal proof mounting. Oh, also a way of retrieving the video via cellular signal or cloud. I greatly appreciate any help with this. I've searched the net for the past couple weeks and haven't found quite what we need.

Hi. As in another thread..... Its reliability that is also needed. And 250 cars you will be swapping a lot a week for failure

We have ordered one of these to try. ..... Let's hope it lasts longer than it warranty.

https://www.blackvue.com/dr650s-2ch/

Hi. As in another thread..... Its reliability that is also needed. And 250 cars you will be swapping a lot a week for failure

We have ordered one of these to try. ..... Let's hope it lasts longer than it warranty.

https://www.blackvue.com/dr650s-2ch/

That's the kind of info I need, thank you. This was one of the final choices, so maybe I need to keep looking.