Guest JOINDVR

DVR Graphic User Interface's

JOINDVR: Nice interface. Which HIKVISION DVR card is that software GUI compatible with? Also can anyone PM me places where I can purchase HIKVISION DVR CARDS in the USA?

Hi! Which GUI your thinking about there are a few in this tread!

JD

Sorry I should have been clear.

I was refering to these:

1. http://www.dvr.no/published/Z_VISION_DVR_GUI.png

2. http://www.dvr.no/published/Hikvision_IP_Software_DualMonitor.jpg

The first one is very nice but the bright green and the orange highlighted text colors are not my favorite but hey who cares, it just has to work!

The second one is VERY clean. I like it alot!

Which colors would you prefer instead of green and orange?

JD

JOINDVR: Nice interface. Which HIKVISION DVR card is that software GUI compatible with? Also can anyone PM me places where I can purchase HIKVISION DVR CARDS in the USA?

Hi! Which GUI your thinking about there are a few in this tread!

JD

Sorry I should have been clear.

I was refering to these:

1. http://www.dvr.no/published/Z_VISION_DVR_GUI.png

2. http://www.dvr.no/published/Hikvision_IP_Software_DualMonitor.jpg

The first one is very nice but the bright green and the orange highlighted text colors are not my favorite but hey who cares, it just has to work!

The second one is VERY clean. I like it alot!

Which colors would you prefer instead of green and orange?

JD

Dang tough question!.........................Sky blue? or....a bright red(ferrari)? The orange ain't bad come to think of it, not too bright and not too dark, seems pretty good!

Let me get some feedback from some females and I will get back with you

Hi everybody! 1post)))

Those systems that I saw in the previous posts have the same problem-a lot of space set aside for menu management.

Here's a system that I install more than 5 years: Skyross Videonet

119581_1.jpg

My updated app .. a work in progress ... just the GUI is in working order at this time, and still working on that. This is for remote live video only, has scanning (sequencing) and drag drop in all windows and views, multiple fixed and custom views and windows, can drag app around desktop, full screen, skins, and more.

lvgnew1.thumb.jpg.e93ef0fcebbde558d51da2cc2d6a6e8a.jpg

lvgnew2.jpg.29c8be16eac15c1c67c82fee798699bf.jpg

lvgnew3.jpg.63024d1e5e14e5ce0b6ba57e4b2f880d.jpg

lvgnew4.jpg.aae57c7b8411bb422b4bd9ecc2f6732c.jpg

lvgnew5.jpg.1728cab3ae82e5e7728bba497f4e08af.jpg

Software: DigiVue

EEPROM CHIP Revision: 2

Current EEPROM Chip Revisions (Card Versions) on the Market: 3

Maximum Cameras Support: 32 regardless of EEPROM Version.

Additional Notes: Aside from the three EEPROM Versions, the software for all three of them looks the same, has same exact features, but they are not inter compatible (you can't install a Version 3 software on a Version 2 based card, BUT they are intercompatible when remote viewing the images)

Availability: Local Distributor in my area and on their own website, not available on Ebay, or any other website based on what I have checked.

Price: Mid-Ranged Affordable (about 60% of all DVR cards on the market would be more expensive than these cards)

Durability: Excellent (Oldest DigiVue based DVR card I installed is 5 1/2 years old and its running good)

121494_1.jpg

Why are you guys using pictures from movies?

One would think that real footage would only help you sell you product?

Not everyone has 16 cameras ready to go on their test bench I have three analog and two IP cameras for my home setup, personally... if I needed to feed more channels for the sake of a demo, splitting the output of my cable box would be the easiest.

Why are you guys using pictures from movies?

One would think that real footage would only help you sell you product?

Hi! A good question and I think my answare will also be good!

The reason for using movies is many!

1. The DVD players give a good signal and is easy to multiply, we do test DVR's before shipped and if 64 channels then we also test them with 64 channels before approved. So when using movies there is always more motion in a movie then on real cctv cameras, and also more complex video, so when we test we want to test the system with more action then what they will have in real life.

2. We also do tests including comparing bandwith, storage space and quality, since real cctv cameras "never" have the same image due weather, sun/sky, daytime etc, we do get if playing of the same DVD movie the exact same input that we did have on other settings or other DVR's etc. So using a movie is good for comparing. You can not rally compare if you never get the same input it will only be approx. Also we sometimes are counting frames when comparing setups and different DVR's then DVD also is good since we can add clock on movie to also see if frames are dropped in a certain rythm or if other things affect the framerate.

3. If we want to compare systems and we are on different locations, like different countries we can have the same DVD as a source. Also if out in the field at one customer we can use same results and compare with the same unit before it was delivered to the customer to see if the system have a drop in quality.

4. We do also have real cctv cameras for testing, but ve rarely have a ready to go 64 setup, so therefor 2 DVD palyers with 2 outputs each and a 4 to 16 channel amplifier with an added 16 to 64 channel amplifier is good solution for testing. Also DVD's let us test with audio if we like that.

5. There is nothing that gives you so good testing enviroment as the installion location, but after 2/3 weeks in the testing rack and then installed at the location we can be pretty sure that the DVR is working 100% if we get problems, then we can focus on signal cable, faulty cameras etc. Many have a very quick mind to blame copmuter/windows if error with something, but we found that more then 75% of errors is signal cable related, for instace bad quality patch BNC cable or somebody not connect the BNC crimp good enough.

6. Today more and more is IP so we can not test IP system in the same way, but luckely there are some IP cameras that we can have multiple streams so we dont need to setup 64 IP cameras to test same way, the problem is that the enviroment is always changing, for instance if you have 2 cludfree days in a row, the sun still change position so that the light you have 12.00 o'clock both days dosent need to be the same!

I am very glad you ask this question because in this business it is not what the sales person tells you, it is what they dosent tell you!

Best Regards

JD

Name:Airship

Site:http://www.airshipdvr.com/

GUIserverptz-1.png

This is what we're working with. It's a solid interface.

GUIserverptz-1.png

Hi Goose!

You work with Airship? I always wanted to test that software.

The GUI is nice looking and seems good built.

JD

GUIserverptz-1.png

Hi Goose!

You work with Airship? I always wanted to test that software.

The GUI is nice looking and seems good built.

JD

It is. And very easy to teach, even to people who aren't very computer literate because of it's basicness. Though in some spots I think it's too basic, but it works very very well.

Considering that my previous(and before this only) experience with CCTV digital software was the generic Geovision software, I'm quite happy with this.

Hi All,

Is it only me or is there a problem with “JOINDVR” images on this topic? All that I can see are broken link symbols. I have tried it on 3 different browsers and no luck. I can see the other gui images posted from the other contributors.

Regards

Hi All,

Is it only me or is there a problem with “JOINDVR” images on this topic? All that I can see are broken link symbols. I have tried it on 3 different browsers and no luck. I can see the other gui images posted from the other contributors.

Regards

Its an old thread, maybe he removed them.

I saved alot of them, will see if I can upload them one day.

Hi Rory,

Thanks for the fast reply.

It is a little frustrating that I cannot see the images from the guy that started the topic and with the most posts on this topic. It’s a pity, this also seems to be a very popular topic with 30597 views and 95 posts!

Regards

Hi Rory,

Thanks for the fast reply.

It is a little frustrating that I cannot see the images from the guy that started the topic and with the most posts on this topic. It’s a pity, this also seems to be a very popular topic with 30597 views and 95 posts!

Regards

Doesnt look like I have the ones he posted, or least cant find them right now.

Perhaps shoot him a PM and see if he is willing to upload them again maybe as an attachment. He might have removed them though for privacy reasons.

Hi!

Sorry many pics are missing! I have them all and they will return, it is just so that I am rebuilding some servers and it has taken longer time then planned, also I am now on a holiday in asia so my guess is it will be back end of january!

JD

name: tungson

brand name: TE

i use this one! buy from china, anybody know a way to stream this to android?