slp-oem

The IP Address is not accessible!

hi guys. i'm new to this CCTV thing.

recently i bought a CCTV n try setting up everything is fine except that i cant use eagle eyes to view it outside. but if i connected to the wifi then i'm able to view it..

Kindly pls advise wat to do.

Your help is most helpful.

Thanks

what brand DVR do you have? Is it compatible with the Eagle Eyes App? Have you set it up for remote (off site) viewing? if not then thats why you can't see it off the wi-fi internal network. You should have "PORTS" listed in your DVR's Network menu. those ports need to be setup on the router/modem so you can see the DVR remotely. get back to me with some more info and I'll help out.

Hi T3chsupp0rt,

my item is as below

DVR model : Impaq

router : D-Link (Model DIR-600)

i have set the port forwarding in my DVR as 8000 and oso the DDNS but i still cant see it. Would it be the firewall which is blocking it? (If yes how do i off the firewall)

Thks

Have you tried calling the manufacturers tech support line.. if not I would, you are obviously missing a key piece of info and we can't help. Or just put the ip of your DVR in your routers DMZ this will allow for remote access. I'd call tech support first.

hope this may help, although i may be stating the obvious, you say that you have opened the ports, the d-link requires a firewall rule to be created also, you will find this under application rules, enter the ip you are forwarding to and also the ports,this will then allow acces through the firewall.