3RDIGLBL

ISC West Vegas March 2012 Who's Going?

Yeah but that replaces 10 billion analog cameras so it pays for itself.

Sean you should have let us know where you where at in Vegas..... Everyone hung out but you

I was a real bore this year, pretty much went to the show, ate, came back to my crappy hotel and worked for a little bit and went to bed. And was reeling from a sinus infection and felt like general crap (insert debbie downer face here)

Will hit you up next near now that I know what to expect.

I didn't do any major events this year either. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights was generally customer dinners and business meetings. I think I was back to my hotel by 1AM easy those nights.

Thursday I threw together a last-minute thing at Tao just because I didn't want to leave without having had a little fun. We closed the place down, including an appearance by Coolio at about 2:30 AM in the back room where I had a table.

^^^Thanks for having me and sorry I didn't stick around. You caught me after a 4 hour open bar event

No problem... It was kinda crowded anyway, but I wish you could have hung out more. I think you left around 1:30, we were only there for a little over 2 more hours

^^^Thanks for having me and sorry I didn't stick around. You caught me after a 4 hour open bar event
So is that why I only saw you for a minute, I wasn't close enough to the bar?

So is that why I only saw you for a minute, I wasn't close enough to the bar?

Ok Ok I had some fun ... I would definitely like to chat next year