larry

Please read before posting in this section

The classifieds section is a courtesy for established members needing to unload surplus equipment. New members have to earn the privilege by making constructive, helpful posts. It's not meant for retail to consumer transactions; please do not setup shop here. If you are a retailer, merchant, distributor, liquidator, ebay'er etc.. please refrain from posting in this section. I have to protect the interests of the businesses that actually purchase advertising on this site.

Any post judged to be in violation will be promptly removed without warning.

NOTE: All purchases/sells made in this section are made at your own risk. The forum is not responsible for transactions conducted here.

Thanks

Edited by Guest

Hi, I'm newbie here and I cannot understand your politics.

What kind of information I can post here if I even cannot introduce myself to the other users? no urls, no personal data...

You can post things that you personally own and are normally used for sale in this section.

If you are a dealer then you may not post items for sale as a function of business.

Because the classifieds section is a courtesy to established members. There is a minimum post limit required before you can post a new topic.

I am a manger for a company looking to hire someone with CCTV experience. Where and can I post somewhere in this forum.

I am a manger for a company looking to hire someone with CCTV experience. Where and can I post somewhere in this forum.

hi. hit new tread tab and start a thread. best off giving your location first ............ and then let people contact you.

The Introductions forum would probably be a good start - click here to start a new thread, tell us something about yourself, and where you're located.

Hey guys thanks for the replys. I cant seem to start a new thread and could only post replies right now. I could only assume that there must be some restrictions for newbies on this forum. Any advise?

Well if there is some way you guys can spread the word then I would appreciate it. Its a great opportunity for someone looking for work in the industry. The company is located in Long Island NY and we are in need of a IT professional with CCTV experience, preferably Geovision. Anyone can PM me for details. Thanks guys.

i'm a new seller, can anyone give me some advice on finding customers ? >_<

I would pack in the sales side if you can't even do the basics

I have a question, if you could respond via PM I would really appreciate it.

I have items that I myself possess and am trying to get rid of in moderate quantities. I have created an ecommerce site for this, and would prefer to link people to the ecommerce site for purchasing the items as I basically 'inventory' them. This is completely business unrelated but helps me to keep track of online sales and quantities. I did create a small bit of marketing material for the items.

Would it be okay to link people to the site? Again, this is not an online business, just a PERSONAL ecommerce website.

Only such restrictions are in the Classifieds forum, I believe.

Out of curiousity, what is the minimum post count here to become "established"? I've checked both posting guidelines and can't seem to find it.

Only such restrictions are in the Classifieds forum, I believe.

Out of curiousity, what is the minimum post count here to become "established"? I've checked both posting guidelines and can't seem to find it.

Anyone have any idea? I would also like to know. Thanks

A little upset to know that I can not post a topic in the "classifieds" section.

I am a new member of this forum.

One question:

If my reply posts reaches 25, can I start a new topic here?

Your upset " title="Applause" /> First read rules .... Which you have not done.

Before you posted anything you spam lots of PMs

This is the reason why classifieds changed ......

Let members get to know you first