itsfuzzy

Generic DVR password reset

I have many DVR's that were recently taken over from an in-house group. Is there a repeatable process to obtain or reset passwords on these DVRs?

I have to personally say that this default password you talked about didn't work for me. But I managed to use Super password program to get a temporary password using the date of my dvr...

It worked like a charm! So thanks everyone for your advices too! Best regards from Spain.

Hi guys. I have the same problem but in different way, i mean i have changed password for user admin and unfortunately i have set network management instead local management. Now I can't log in, i tried every examples of users and passwords from previous posts but it doesn't work. I tried solution with take out CMOS battery but nothing has changed. Any idea how to get into that device or how to set master reset of settings / password ??

Hi guys. I have the same problem but in different way, i mean i have changed password for user admin and unfortunately i have set network management instead local management. Now I can't log in, i tried every examples of users and passwords from previous posts but it doesn't work. I tried solution with take out CMOS battery but nothing has changed. Any idea how to get into that device or how to set master reset of settings / password ??

On mine 12888 didn't worked. Maybe because of Device ID ? I read that default can be 000, but it says that's incorrect, tried adding to the end "1" but useless. So dumb that even doesn't know my device ID . Is there any way i can reset everything on Motherboard or some other way?

if you have forgot admin password of your cctv dvr the simplest way to reset a cctv dvr to factory settings is to press and hold the ENTER button on the dvr for 15 to 30 sec and then the dvr will restart and restore itself back to factory setting. what the video on how to do by following the link below.

http://www.smarteyesec.com/dvrreset

Hello, i have a huge troubble, i have a 6304B model DVR h.264 and i dont remember what is the password setup. Please does someone knows the password recovery procedure to help me? Here in Peru there isn't a technical support center to this kind of DVR.

please help me writting me at : cvalladaresm@gmail.com

the picture of my DVR :

[attachment=0]$_12.JPG[/attachment]

if you have forgot admin password of your cctv dvr the simplest way to reset a cctv dvr to factory settings is to press and hold the ENTER button on the dvr for 15 to 30 sec and then the dvr will restart and restore itself back to factory setting. what the video on how to do by following the link below.

http://www.smarteyesec.com/dvrreset

I need hard reset to my dvr H.264 Model: sedvr-6304s i try whit super password but not.

sorry for my englis is very bad but i need help

Thak you

Check this one :

username : admin

Password : 2dpl7v

if work, its take ur dvr to default password

Edited by Guest

I bought a set of video surveillance alliexpress site . The first 3 times I was able to log in without a password . After this began to require a password , I can not understand what the problem is and what should be the password , please help me ! I probyval a lot of password , which saw in the comments above, but to me it did not help.It is advisable to write to me personally to the email. harden13.tom@gmail.com

Sorry for my language, google Translator)

Hello guys, i hope you can save me

I have this model AT-H3704TR-4S

Someone know the password for enter ?

Best regards

Hello, zaheertaj

Very very thanks

worked!!

but why the supplier tell me is not in warranty for that problem!!