Sign in to follow this  
the toss

Dark clouds over Europe

It seems that the "King Kanut" of Germany has decided she can now stop the Islamic tsunami she created simply by shutting the gates. But the momentum of Islamic inundation of Europe will continue for some time yet. With the figures put at 78% being males between 15 & 45 years old I cannot understand why , if they want a better life for themselves, they dont stay and fight for it. Every other 1st world country has had to fight to achieve what they have but these cowards want to run away. It is not just refuge they seek as evidenced by their insistance on getting to Germany or Sweden where the social benefits will simply give them all they want. This is going to result in HUGE problems in Europe in years to come which will affect the entire world.

It is interesting that UAE has stated that "these people are not suitable for integration into our society"

It seems that the "King Kanut" of Germany has decided she can now stop the Islamic tsunami she created simply by shutting the gates. But the momentum of Islamic inundation of Europe will continue for some time yet. With the figures put at 78% being males between 15 & 45 years old I cannot understand why , if they want a better life for themselves, they dont stay and fight for it. Every other 1st world country has had to fight to achieve what they have but these cowards want to run away. It is not just refuge they seek as evidenced by their insistance on getting to Germany or Sweden where the social benefits will simply give them all they want. This is going to result in HUGE problems in Europe in years to come which will affect the entire world.

It is interesting that UAE has stated that "these people are not suitable for integration into our society"

+1

As a US citizen, thank goodness for the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. " title="Applause" />

You still have Bering and Alaskan Routes for Asian--- American Native.

So besides the assault on the social wlfare system of Germany we now have the possible failure of the biggest contributor to German welfare being VW. Those clouds keep getting darker

As a US citizen, thank goodness for the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. " title="Applause" />

You still have Bering and Alaskan Routes for Asian--- American Native.

The problem there is getting through Russia/Siberia.

I don't believe there will ever be peace in the Middle East, at least for a long time. What is needed is for the rest of the world to set up safe zones in the war torn countries the refugees are coming from. This will need to include the Euro countries.

The dark clouds are breaking and the storm beginning. France then who, Germany or Sweden?

By the time they stop lying to themselves it will be too late...Listening to the radio today, they interviewed a Frenchman, they asked him if he is afraid. His response was that he fears it will now be difficult for the "refugees" because of negative perception. I almost hurled my breakfast. That dude will be first in line.

I don't believe there will ever be peace in the Middle East, at least for a long time. What is needed is for the rest of the world to set up safe zones in the war torn countries the refugees are coming from. This will need to include the Euro countries.

How about sent ALL of them to countries like

Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates....

They can easily afford