scooyar

GE Secure Perfect Key Card System Software

Hello,

We currently have a building that has an Old GE Secure Perfect System for our Key Card Access Control. I am looking to see if anyone by chance has a copy that they would be interested in selling which we could use.

Thanks

Hi thanks for the reply. There are appx 37 readers. I'm not sure which version of Secure Perfect it was operating on. The previous owners of the building are no longer here. The system is using Micro/5-PXN Panels if that helps.

Where are you located?

FCWNX has a pretty tight security key process for there software.

The software is free but you have to have a license.

If they are PXN and not PXN+ You will have to have the special data cable and a program called flash tool to configure the controllers with hardware address and IP address.

We're located in Concord, CA. I believe it's a PXN and not PXN +.

Are we able to use the software (FCWNX) with our current system then?

Hello, We have misplaced Casi Rusco Secure Perfect 5 installer CD - can anyone share the installer pls.

Thanks,

Raj

I have a GE Secure Perfect System that all of a sudden quit working and of course we can't find the version 6.1 software. I have the installation manual with the license key and a service pack disk, but not the install disk. Can someone please provide a download link for the software, so I can get this system back up and running? We are in the process of migrating to a new system, but the time frame is about 6 months. Thanks!

Hi, all.

Secure Perfect has been replaced by Facility Commander WNX (not to be mistaken with Facility Commander Classic, which is a Linux based video management system for Picture Perfect).

While I have most of important versions starting from 6.1.1, having the software will not do anyone much good without a license.

There are couple of things I can help with:

1. If you have a system with failed windows / HDD going bad, etc., I may be able to help you to recover the system. Crucial things will be the database files, it uses MS SQL. Typically you can find the files inside Casi / GE folder in Program Files, sometimes SQL databases are placed within SQL folder. In any case, I would try to get the whole drive copied / recovered where possible, there may be older back up files which are needed, plus a billion non-database objects (such as personnel pictures, card layouts, etc)

It is extremely important to also gather hardware info, such as windows version, MAC addresses for all network adapters and taking note of computer name and IP addresses used. This all could lead to successful system recovery.

2. If you have your license key, things are good. If you can, look for it. Typically it was sent as an e-mail or given over the phone. If you can find that e-mail or a printout, great - it will tell you proper software version, license, and system ID. We can work with that. If not, you can attempt to contact UTC/Lenel and see if they can find your old key. If you don't have any head end computers, documentation with license key, and UTC can't retrieve your data (may be registered under previous company, etc.) they may tell you who the integrator on file is or was. There is a little chance your integrator has the info.

3. If you cannot get anything besides what you see on the wall, you will need to buy a new license for FCWNX. Current release is 7.7, no more releases expected.

4. Final option without rewiring the whole place is to upgrade to Lenel OnGuard. There are special Mercury boards they have to replace boards inside the Micro.

Hope it helps,

Alex

Hi, Can any share the secure perfect 6.1.1 exe file. Pls help me . Thanks in advance
Here.

SecurePerfect.zip

I am dealing with a whole bunch of Casi this spring, migrating one huge client over to Lenel, and needed to lookup something - found this page and bunch of struggling folks, decided to help a little. It is a shame that UTC is killing that line.

If you are still working at the same place, say hi to folks for me. )

Adding my thoughts to this thread that I just found while looking for something else. It is true that all versions of Secure Perfect went end of life and support probably 10 years ago by GE Security (long before the division was sold to Lenel) and the product did change to Facility Commander Wnx (as someone mentioned, not to be confused with Facility Commander Classic) with the release of version 7.0. Currently only FCWnx 7.6 and 7.7 (current version at Service Pack 4) are supported.

There is talk of a version 7.8 coming out early next year (2017), but that will primarily only add support for newer operating systems and version of SQL (currently only Windows 7 and Server/SQL 2008R2 are supported) and not much else (if anything). None of the software (even the supported versions) are available to download through proper channels, and must be obtained via a media kit. The database for FCWnx is still called Secure Perfect (they never changed those names) and can be easily converted from any earlier version from Secure Perfect 3 or above that uses the MSSQL database stucture (earliest version were a flat Access database and cannot be converted) as long as the database is not corrupted or has too many issues.

In addition to this, the PX and PXN controllers are also end of life and support as of December 2007, while the PXN+ will be supported until December 31, 2020 when FCWnx and Picture Perfect (along with all Casi-Rusco hardware) reach their end of life.

However, if you have the software (install media) you own the software and it is possible to get a new license key for it, contact your Authorized Lenel installer/reseller for details.

I hope this information helps.

Hi All.

We have secure perfect with micro 5 controller at a building and everythings are working properly, we want to add a reader with no action just a master point area with reader to determine who is there. I am looking for a documentation or procedure to configure a new card reader on secure perfect 6.1 software. We have a spare input reader on the card and I want to use it

It will be greater for me if any help.

Thanks

Dino

Hi,

You may already have that reader port enabled, this is default setting.

You need to make sure you use correct reader. Best, use the same reader as you already have. GE uses proprietary format F2F.

Here is a link to Secure Perfect manual available through Google search:

http://fitch.ca/fs_upload/support/product7-1360704576184.pdf?lbisphpreq=1

Good luck!

Alex

Hi All.

We have secure perfect with micro 5 controller at a building and everythings are working properly, we want to add a reader with no action just a master point area with reader to determine who is there. I am looking for a documentation or procedure to configure a new card reader on secure perfect 6.1 software. We have a spare input reader on the card and I want to use it

It will be greater for me if any help.

Thanks

Dino

Thank you Alex for your reply,

If I configure the reader I will see the records on the database? Because I have seen that on database sql server a records of events for exemple:

Person : smith

Date: 02/04/2017 12:30

Reader ID: 45

Reader Number: 8195

Etc...

Where to configure this paramètres? Or its generated automatically by creating a reader on SP?

No problem.

It's best not to look for answers in the database.. relationship between tables is quite complex one.

In the app, you should enable reader ports under hardware / reader tab.

Ones enabled, you need to add that reader to access rights.

Only then you will see valid transactions in the monitoring.

Personnel records and settings are kept in the main database, all activity and events - in History database, referencing person ID numbers, etc, specified in the main database, so again, looking at SQL alone will not be very easy, since data is spread across a minimum of 2 databases.

Try to follow the manual how to create a reader, access right, person, etc.

If I configure the reader I will see the records on the database? Because I have seen that on database sql server a records of events for exemple:

Etc...

Where to configure this paramètres? Or its generated automatically by creating a reader on SP?

To add to that, if you configure areas properly, system has a muster report which works fine.

Etc...