reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

Hi maara

You need to change the stream (4x[1280x720]). This first part has to be equal or greater than the resolution of the cameras.

Hi!

Thanks!

I made a small progress - now I can see both cameras in the preview windows in the settings when accessing the web interface, but still can't get one camera working when viewing on tv connected using the HDMI - video exception again and again.

This is a real pain

Hi! I need help. mini nvr N6200-8E, worked fine. The owner decided to change the administrator password, set 20! characters. Now, he can not enter, login failed, please try again. By telnet comes. Tell me what to do? Serial commands. Telnet to check passwords match

Hey can anybody help, i have stupidly done this thinking i was tighting up on security

Thanks

Update: Success here is a soloution delete /var/etc/usercfg.xml via the open button during the firmware update process

[quote name="orsodimare

The "source" of the problem is a JS code that when you open the webpage checks a "MachineID" (based on the present HW) and sets a bunch of fields of the user interface to be hidden...

If you know how to edit a file with VI' date=' You can fix it for ever (actually, until the next update...), ask and I'll let you know.

Cheers, Bruno[/quote]

No problem!

- telnet your_nvr_ip_address (root/antslq)

- cd web/www/public/js

- vi devicepara.js

- at line 990 you see function GetCustomizeMenu() that makes the check on the HW

- comment lines 1043 and 1052

- save and close devicepara.js

et voilà... you get the recording settings in the web interface.

Ciao, Bruno

PS: There are other fields to un-hide (e.g. to record the aux sub stream), but for me that is over my needs....

Hi orsodimare,

Thanks for you info, I tried your solution but it seems that the line numbers you have supplied do not match to the lines that I have in my file.

Do you know if there are updated instructions to this solution?

(also, OMG Vi is so hard to work out)

Thanks

Paul

I have messed up, I tried the above and now i dont get any options in the Config screen. (See attachment)

Anyone help?

Can anyone be of assistance to fix this issue?

Its so annoying not being able to make any changes using the web GUI. Today I have tried updating the NVR to a new version, but unfortunately the file that I messed up has not been rewritten with a new one and the issue still persists.

Please HELP!!!

I am using the 8ch mini nvr V4.0[20151231].... I can capture the rtsp VIDEO feed from my YI Ants cameras but i cannot figure how to capture the AUDIO stream also.

video: rtsp://ipaddress:554/ch0_0.h264

audio: rtsp://ipaddress:554/ch0_3.h264

When i use video stream from VLC i get video and audio feed. On mini NVR i can get only video without audio.

Can you please help me???

thanks

I can capture the rtsp VIDEO feed from my YI Ants cameras but i cannot figure how to capture the AUDIO stream also.
It should just be a matter of opening Settings, then Video parameters and checking Video & Audio is selected.

Don't remember from web interface what it was.

I have a mini nvr N6200 of 16 channels , and can not connect the HDD in it.

Already formatted in fat32 yet he does not identify , what I do?

It would be a defect in the firmware version ?

I can second this question.

I put my 2.5" hdd inside the thing, but it just cannot see it.

I tried to erase its partition table, format with fat, ntfs, both GPT and MBR.. No way to have it detected.

Btw, I just updated my N6200-16EH to 20160707 fw (from the device itself) without problems.

EDIT: I wonder how 2016060718 compares http://forum.videon.spb.ru/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5930&start=3285#p71056

Hi I was wondering if anybody could help. I have updated my 4ch NVR with V4.0[20160707]. I have scheduled recording for 24hrs but when I look at the playback I can only see the previous 1 hours recording. I cant find anywhere to change this. Could anybody point ,me in the right direction please.

Cheers

Andy

I have succesfully updated to 20160707

Was afraid it would go wrong but decided to do it anyway.

Tried several USB sticks with different size's up to 64GB but they dont seem to work.

Again attached 500GB HDD to esata and external powersupply.

It still doesnt find the hard drive....

But with this new firmware i also notices the "Local Setting" where you can define the default location for record actions.

So i mapped a network drive to the NAS and that works but i think it still goes through my laptop sessions.

So its to bad i cant give in the real network path ie. \\192.168.2.10\Public\RECORD

BTW chrome doesnt seem to work anymore even when i install the RTSP support.

EDIT:

Earlier in this topic someone said that the NVR was tested with the following HDD:

Seagate Backup Plus 1TB 2.5’’ USB3.0 mobile HDD, Model No.: STBU1000300

Seagate Expansion 1TB 2.5’’ USB3.0 mobile HDD, Model No.: STBX1000301

Seagate Expansion 2TB 3.5’’ USB3.0 external HDD, Model No.: STBV2000300

Western Digital (WD) Elements 1TB 2.5’’ USB3.0 mobile HDD, Model No.: WDBUZG0010BBK.

Can anyone verify this or link there HDD information?

This so i can buy a HDD which im sure will work.

i used the wd drive recommended until it failed, have since used a different wd drive and also old laptop drive via esata.

I have got a super-mini NVR (N8200-8E) that I used in my previous house with cameras that I left when I sold the place.. I recently bought new cameras for my new house but the screen kept blinking on and off with the yellow "!" symbol.

I attempted to update the firmware from here: http://www.urcctvstore.com/Download.html

Now my NVR will not display at all and my monitor says "Input not supported"... can anyone please offer any advice as to how to get my NVR working again?!?

Thanks in advance...

Charlie -- what port did you use to access your NVR? I've never changed any settings on the NVR... any tips on how to access it?

When i upgraded to the latest firmware both video outputs stopped working, loading screen would still show but disappear when camera views should have been displayed, downgrading firmware did not restore displays. Fixed by using Internet Explorer 192.168.1.188 as that is default unless you have changed it. Install active x control as prompted them reset via local settings.

Thanks for the reply.. I know my NVR is 192.168.2.16 but I can't get anything at all to connect to it... I'm not sure if I need to forward a port or not, and even if I did I'd have no idea what port to forward...

Would you mind checking your Mini NVR to see what ports they have listed as default when you get a chance?

Thanks!!

Thanks for the reply.. I know my NVR is 192.168.2.16 but I can't get anything at all to connect to it... I'm not sure if I need to forward a port or not, and even if I did I'd have no idea what port to forward...

Would you mind checking your Mini NVR to see what ports they have listed as default when you get a chance?

Thanks!!

Hi your IP does not look right.

Try setting it to 192.168.1 10 then try to connect

Or. 192.168.0.10

Default ip is 192.16.1.188

You only need to forward ports if accessing from remote location.

If you have an android phone use fing to see if nvr is live on your network.

hello,

I have an old Sricam AP003 without onvif support. I am trying to connect to my new super mini nvr. I upgrated to the latest firmware [20160707] and applied the patch enable_rtsp protocol. Now there is a new option in the dropdown menu for RTSP procotol. I suppose that this is the solution but I can't find the correct settings for my Sricam.

Any ideas? thanks in advance

Could you please give lhe link of the patch enable rtsp.

thank you

I've tried everything and still can't connect to my NVR using IE. My gateway is 192.1678.2.1 and I'm sure my NVR's IP is 192.168.2.16 ...

Is there any way to connect to the NVR if I hook the Ethernet cable directly up to my laptop?

I finally got it working.. well kinda. I accessed it using IE, I remembered changing the http port to 90, so accessing it with 192.168.2.16:90 worked and I resetted to defaults. Thanks for that one Charlie...

Now I'm having issues with the unit rebooting for no reason, and after a reboot it doesn't complete loading the OS and then I have to unplug it. Then when I actually do have it up and running the video won't show when the 8 channels are up, and the video blinks on and off when I enlarge the channel....

These little machines are more trouble then they are worth.. does anyone have any ideas to solve my latest problem?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I have Mini Nvr-4ch motherboard.

I forgot to admin password.

How do I reset up the hardware?

20161204_172727.thumb.jpg.56ac64a15d411cfad89c87e555a1c144.jpg

Hi Experts... Greetings..

I'm using a MIN NVR Model N6200-8E (8 CH, external HD), and I was able to find several questions by just reviewing the messages in this topic..

HW Version: V4.0

Master Version: V4.0 [20151231]

But, I still got some doubts...

1) Is it possible to record the events/images on a NETWORK shared folder (instead of local USB HDD)?

by manually editing the LINUX conf, or by updating the FW?

2) HOW can I DISABLE the GOOLINK? I don't want the device to communicate with EXTERNAL servers? I was not able to find its addresses (IP) from the GUI (via browser). (For mobile, I'm using VMEYE - works fine)

3) What is the real need for the AUTO REBOOT (under System Management | Auto Reboot). Do we need to reboot the device in order to keep it working fine?

Thanks,

Henrique

Hi all. Stuck with an issue on 2 Mini NVR's N6200-4E and N6200-8E

Both units have now got the same problems.

After a reboot the mouse cursor is stuck in the top left corner (2)

Usb supplies power to ext HD but doesn't recognize it (2)

I have tried a few searches on here and found a couple of posts similar but no real clues as to the proceess to fix.

Both units still show ALL cameras when connected to a screen but there is no recording happening or menu access (mouse issue)

Some valid pointers would be most appreciated

Thanks Bazzle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this in another link http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=52912 as I couldn't see same issue in this Looong thread initially.

I had another run thru.. and found similar on page 49,52 etc

On page 52 Mike (Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:59 pm) posted pix showing to remove a surface mount chip as 1st step to fix.

He never came back to say what to do next (if you need too?)

Quote:

not disappeared, mate, just have been bloody busy after 3 weeks Chinese New Year Holiday, Everyone in Factory is crazily busy and I think we still need another month to get everything back to normal.

By the way, how many of you guys still have the dead NVR, USB Port not working (usually caused by updating the wrong firmware or updating with wrong methods or sometimes other reasons)

Follow me here to solve it on your own. Requires a little bit soldering knowledge and it must be done very carefully.

remove the chip in the red circle.

AND then??? Any one know IF this is the fix for the USB ports not functioning?

Thanks Bazzle

I am using the goolink app.

It works on my wi-fi (locally on the LAN), but won't work when out of the house on the WAN/internet.

I haven't changed anything. anyone else having the same thing happen?

I can login to the goolink.org site, but because I use a Mac, I cannot see the cameras since that takes some IE dll to work.