TheFixer

IP Camera with Audio Input

I have been looking for IP cameras with audio input. I have some microphones I used on an analog system that had a audio input for each camera and they have a good range. The ones I seem to find are either expensive and more camera than I need or cheap or indoor spy cameras. I am looking for a simple bullet camera or possible dome. I have been using the Dahua or SavvyPixel cameras which I think our knock offs of Dahua.

I bought this camera from eBay straight from China. It does exactly what I want, but would prefer a higher resolution than 2MP and a little better camera preferably in a 3-4MP. The SW on the camera is basic but works, the video seems ok, but I have not mounted it yet, as it is just being test right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302001912559?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It is on private property, so I am not concerned with the audio recording laws.

Any thought or cameras that people have used would be helpful, thanks.

I have been looking for IP cameras with audio input. I have some microphones I used on an analog system that had a audio input for each camera and they have a good range. The ones I seem to find are either expensive and more camera than I need or cheap or indoor spy cameras. I am looking for a simple bullet camera or possible dome. I have been using the Dahua or SavvyPixel cameras which I think our knock offs of Dahua.

I bought this camera from eBay straight from China. It does exactly what I want, but would prefer a higher resolution than 2MP and a little better camera preferably in a 3-4MP. The SW on the camera is basic but works, the video seems ok, but I have not mounted it yet, as it is just being test right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/302001912559?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It is on private property, so I am not concerned with the audio recording laws.

Any thought or cameras that people have used would be helpful, thanks.

Thanks for asking this question.

Will this camera's software conflict with the NVR's?.... i.e. Swann, Lorex, or whichever else...?

Following along....