reeves1985

Mini nvr questions

Glad you got it working!

I do see the pictures, now - I guess I thought the post had ended at the extra large Ad and didn't scroll past it.

Could you post the numbers on "the chip"?

Really got my curiosity going, now!

alright so appaearntly the admin webgui password has vanished or something

I cant login with the credentials i have set and i cant login with the defaults...

I can login with root and antslq using telnet.

Is there anyway i can reset the NVR to factory default or change the admin password using telnet?

Does anyone have any details on the IPC protocol? I'd like to use the NVR to record streams when camera detects motion, it's probably quite a simple protocol that just sends 'alarm on' and 'alarm off' events but can't find any details anywhere...

Goolink app on my iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) no longer works when I am on cellular data connection. works fine when on Wi-Fi at coffee shop or other WAN location.

I contact my cellular carrier (T-Mobile) to find out why it no longer works.

T-Mobile got back to me and its not an issue with them as a carrier. instead it has to do with Apps not operating on IPV6.

he sent me this link: https://developer.apple.com/support/ipv6/

summary: Starting June 1, 2016, all apps submitted to the App Store must support IPv6-only networking. A majority of apps will not require any changes as IPv6 is already supported by NSURLSession and CFNetwork APIs. However, if your app utilizes IPv4-specific APIs or hard-coded IP addresses, you will need to make changes. Be sure to test for IPv6 compatibility before submitting your app to the App Store for review.

anyone know how to get in touch with goolink? They need to fix their app or its not going to work for anyone when on IPv6, which Verizon and other carriers are using now as well.

hello,

I have a question about the p2p server and the iPhone app.

I'm curious to know what kind of encryption is used on the connection between my phone and my NVR when I use the XVR or GooLink app.

Does anybody know? is it encrypted at all?

thank you very much.

BTW, I upgraded to the 20160707 version through my web browser and it worked fine. and this version is great. Also, now you can use the XVR app and playback is much more convenient than it is on the GooLink app.

I also applied the RTSP patch to record my xiaoyi camera on the NVR.

So anyone who's considering upgrading, go for it!

starting to read trough these 86 pages of information.

But maybe somebody want to give me a hint where to find the answer.

I have a NVR, but the mouse stopt working after I added an external HD.

I tried to restart, several times, whit and without HD, with and without mouse.

Maybe there is a way to reset the system?

This is the way I connected the system:

4 camera's --> POE --> netwerkswitch --> NVR -- > monitor & mouse

Did you connect HDD via USB only? If so probably usb overcurrent protection died. Few pages back you can find photo of the SMD chip on board that should be removed to make usb working again.

Did you connect HDD via USB only? If so probably usb overcurrent protection died. Few pages back you can find photo of the SMD chip on board that should be removed to make usb working again.

Yes I did, is that not correct?

You should power up HDD with external usb charger. The USB port in this device was designed to support only low power devices and protected via chip that burns out when you draw too much current.

You should power up HDD with external usb charger. The USB port in this device was designed to support only low power devices and protected via chip that burns out when you draw too much current.

Ow sorry then I misunderstood you.

The external HDD has his own power.

I'm trying to config my N6200-16EH NVR and I thought this thing was supposed to be HD compatible but I can't seem to get it to record HD. My cameras are 5MP and I have set for 1080p but the highest resolution I have available for dropdown is 4CIF.

More importantly I'm trying to connect to NVR with AEeye mobile app via wifi and I can connect to web gui via my phone but in AEeye it will never connect, just says connecting. I've tried 5050 and 554 ports for app. If I connect to NVR with ONVIF Device Manager via LAN I'm able to connect to it fine and it shows each channel.

Any ideas as to what's going on?

Capture.PNG.07a5903a1bb377f5b6972131d3034384.PNG

Capture3.PNG.f37406c3405c81e04597771d1d64fbfe.PNG

nvronif.PNG.6ab9a3e3a2ff77eda6f0aa740fd2edf1.PNG

As 5mp is going to be well above 1080p i would suggest lowering the camera resolution via a web interface before connecting to nvr

Dear all ...

I have Mini NVR Escam K108 (which is N6200-8E, HI3520 CPU I supposed). It works great with all ONVIF compliant IP camera. However it can only recognized the ip address of IPC Fish Eye cameras but won't display the video/audio to the screen. Both IPC Fish Eye I have are Sinofer (Sinofer Panoramic Wireless IP Camera CCTV 360 Degree 960P) + Escam (ESCAM Moai QP110 Panoramic Fisheye Wireless IP Camera).

I have tried upgrading the NVR firmware to the latest version 20160707 and 20151231, but both can only display the ONVIF compliant IPC and not the panoramic IPC. Both panoramic IPC works OK if we display them through IPC360 Android application (both video + audio works perfect).

The panoramic IPC is automatically recognized as I12 protocol with default user ID admin and port 34567.

If you have successful experience integrating the Super Mini NVR with Panoramic IPC, please let us know.

Alvon

I have the camera set to 1080p

As 5mp is going to be well above 1080p i would suggest lowering the camera resolution via a web interface before connecting to nvr

hi,

i've read that we can install firmware remotely (thru Browser)

does somebody can tell me how to install firmware remotely ?

Thanks a lot

I'm still searching for a comfortable method of retrieving data from the disk attached to NVR.

There doesn't appear to be a filesystem that my Linux PC can make any sense of, the data is simply written to disk without a fs to make it more durable. But if I have some details about what's on the disk (I imagine there's an index somewhere, containing info on which blocks contain data for certain timestamps) I could probably come up with a python script to extract data from the disk using a regular PC. Sounds doable but I can't find any info and escam won't reply to my emails

hi,

Thanks a lot

If you haven't found it yet, go to "System Management" > "System Update", there you should get a 'choose file' button that allows you to browse to the firmware file and upload it by clicking the 'update' button.

hi,

Thanks a lot

If you haven't found it yet, go to "System Management" > "System Update", there you should get a 'choose file' button that allows you to browse to the firmware file and upload it by clicking the 'update' button.

thanks for your reply but i don't see 'remotely's notion' in your explanations (it is a local update).

thanks for your reply but i don't see 'remotely's notion' in your explanations (it is a local update).

I'm not sure if I understand.... I've only updated by using web-browser, not local hdmi interface.

I've upgraded the firmware of my MiniNVR from 20150808 to the latest 20160707. Things did not improve, it still doesn't detect motion via onvif with the Escam Ant (QF605) camera. Which is ****ty since it's the same brand... On top of that, the QD900 (i12 protocol) motion detection also doesn't work reliably anymore, it does sometimes get a motion alarm and starts recording but it never stops.

Very disappointing that new firmware is a step back instead of a step forward, I can understand it doesn't support all brands out there but it should simply work flawless when only Escam equipment is used.

Hey Patmas,

You've upgraded the firmware of your MiniNVR from 20150808 to the latest 20160707

What about 20151231_Firmware?

Does 20150808's firmware is OK for motion's detection with ESCAM QD900?

For some reason my mini nvr stopped to detect i12 protocol (Escam QD900) camera :S. So I've tried various firmware versions, including the 20150808 which worked fine before. But I guess the firmware updates just copy over existing files. I still have the boot splash from the latest version, not the one used in 20150808.

I'm just inches from giving up this thing has taken up way too many hours already. Tinkering is fun but this is getting frustrating.

This week after, 2 years of working my 8ch mini nvr stopped.

No Video out. No Internet access. No lan blink

The interesting part is that in the same day, my friends nvr also bricked.

what can be? firmware bug? virus?