Sign in to follow this  
Kretus

Dahua Android app development

As a software developer I would like to develop an app to connect to a Dahua DVR system and display the video and alarms. Does anyone know if it is possible to find documentation somehow? I know that there is a Dahua SDK available, but this is sadly not the case for Android. Has anyone succesfully connected to a Dahua DVR system with an Android application?

I know there is an application available from Dahua themselves, but I would like to program my own. I don't know why they do not release the Android SDK for it, or the source code to their Windows DLL's. If anyone has any information I would like to hear it

As a software developer I would like to develop an app to connect to a Dahua DVR system and display the video and alarms. Does anyone know if it is possible to find documentation somehow? I know that there is a Dahua SDK available, but this is sadly not the case for Android. Has anyone succesfully connected to a Dahua DVR system with an Android application?

I know there is an application available from Dahua themselves, but I would like to program my own. I don't know why they do not release the Android SDK for it, or the source code to their Windows DLL's. If anyone has any information I would like to hear it

Hi!

Use HTTP API to solve your task!

1 hour ago, MarkAlbrighton said:

professional developers crap? By the way, you don't have much time left.

If you don’t have a clue what your selling no wonder you have to spam 

you don’t have much time left ????????

why is your spam going to self destruct???

nothig but lies for your company

If the Dahua SDK is available for other platforms (such as Windows), you may be able to use that documentation and resources to create an Android app that can connect to the DVR system. While the development process may be more challenging, it could still be a viable option. 💁‍♂️