domatic

Wiring Help - Wiring a Door Operator to a Washroom Kit

Hello everyone. I need some wiring assistance with hooking up an Entrematic HA-8 door operator to Camden Door Control Washroom Kits WEC10 and WC11.

They come with drawings...but I can't seem to figure it out (links below):

http://www.camdencontrols.com/pipelines/resource/a4030_CX_WEC10_Wiring_Diagram_English.pdf

http://www.camdencontrols.com/pipelines/resource/a4020_WC_11_Wiring_Diagram_English.pdf

I'm just down and out and I really need help on trying to wire this thing up for an angry customer. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Links don't work.

Please explain what your trying to accomplish.

Do these restroom doors have a latch on them?

Try this link, and scroll down to "Resource Center" > "Manuals" > Then download "WC-11 Wiring Diagram" & "CX-WEC10 Wiring Diagram" - those will be what I tried to attach:

http://www.camdencontrols.com/products/WC_Restroom_Control_Kits

I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We have a building code that says a building must have (what they call) "A Universal Washroom" (or a more simplified term "Barrier Free Washroom". So you will see grab bars, automatic faucets, auto hand dryers, and my case an automatic door - but not just your regular automatic door. It will have a push to lock button, and emergency button, with alarms, electric strike, and push plates for door activation.

I'm trying to learn/figure out how I wire it up properly based on the links I tried to attach.

To answer your question - yes they latch into an electric strike. If the push button is pushed the strike releases. Not sure if I've summed this up properly.

Thanks in advance.

Lets talk about the WC-11 first.

I assume this will be your application?

Yes sir in conjunction with the WEC10 and a Entrematic operator.

Now this whole wiring diagrame makes no sense to me because I don't know where to get "12/24 VCD Power", "12/24 VCD Power for Strike", and how to connect "12/24 VCD Power for AF-500 to the occupied light (which is an AF500)

You will need a power supply probably not supplied.

Is your electric strike 12 or 24v?

Fail Safe or Fail secure?

Fail safe and 24v.

Ok so every thing will work with 24v DC.

You need a 24v DC power supply 3-4 AMP should be fine.

Don't try to overwhelm yourself.

Just address one thing at a time.

Inside and outside buttons look straight forward. Push to lock button is straight forward. Door contact is easy. Strike looks fairly basic.

On 11/17/2017 at 10:05 AM, ssmith10pn said:

Ok so every thing will work with 24v DC.

You need a 24v DC power supply 3-4 AMP should be fine.

Don't try to overwhelm yourself.

Just address one thing at a time.

Inside and outside buttons look straight forward. Push to lock button is straight forward. Door contact is easy. Strike looks fairly basic.

Hi 

I am trying to install auto door operator linking with cx 33.  How to interface between cx33 and auto door control circuit? Please advise 
Many thanks 

On 11/17/2017 at 2:31 PM, ssmith10pn said:

email me @ ssmith10pn@gmail.com and I'll give you my phone number in case you get stuck.

Hu Sir can I have your phone number for a quick question regarding auto door control circuit interfacing with cx33.

I am looking forward to hear from u.

Many Thanks in advance