rfjunks

H.264 DVR Firmware UPGRADE Help

Multiple things can be done if I have telnet access. One is remote reboot for example, but alot of nice things if you use the busybox functionality...unfortunately nobody knows the new root password for the latest IPC firmware.

One other question: what is the url to retreive a snapshot ?

IP CAM: Super Mini P2P 720P dome ip camera with Night Vision, 1/4 COMS Sensor,1280*720

Unfortunately nobody knows???

I think that not only I know about new password!

Everyone will be able to find out if he wants.

On the other hand, as a said before, it is not needed. You can rebuild your current firmware and make your password or reset it at all, for their own needs.

No it does not prohibit the making!

About url.

There are only RTSP link to request videos.

About the snapshot - it is not.

From the available information did not.

But there is NetSDK (MFC, C#), which I used to write a program and a screenshot can be obtained.

It is still the only way.

Another question , hopefully someone does know how to solve this without the password.

The ntp service is setup correct and the log shows the time correct, BUT the time shown on the snapshot is always wrong! I think the firmware busybox software has it own ntp setup and has a wrong timezone.??

Who knows what is wrong?

ps changing the timezone within CMS does not change the timestamp on the snapshots....

Another question , hopefully someone does know how to solve this without the password.

The ntp service is setup correct and the log shows the time correct, BUT the time shown on the snapshot is always wrong! I think the firmware busybox software has it own ntp setup and has a wrong timezone.??

Who knows what is wrong?

ps changing the timezone within CMS does not change the timestamp on the snapshots....

Hi, i same the similar problem whit the time on my DVR. The time cycle every 30 seconds and start again.

(Since 2001/01/01 00:00:00 to 2001/01/01/ 00:00:30 and then 1969/01/01 00:00:00 then 2000/12/31 23:59:00 and start again)

Is the batteries problem? or firmware problem maybe?. A guy told me that maybe is a problem with the DVR mobo.

Somebody knows what kind of problem can be? Thanks!

Hi, i same the similar problem whit the time on my DVR. The time cycle every 30 seconds and start again.

(Since 2001/01/01 00:00:00 to 2001/01/01/ 00:00:30 and then 1969/01/01 00:00:00 then 2000/12/31 23:59:00 and start again)

Is the batteries problem? or firmware problem maybe?. A guy told me that maybe is a problem with the DVR mobo.

Somebody knows what kind of problem can be? Thanks!

I saw almost the same on the DVR Dahua.

The problem was with the battery, replaced it and everything was fine.

But in my opinion there was another similar case. As soon as you remember then write the details.

Just using the ntp service within the webinterface doesn't solve the timestamp on the snapshots....

Somehow it seems like busybox uses it's own ntp internally to set the snapshot timestamp on the pictures....)-:

Does anyone know how to solve this or could help me with this?

(it therefor also creates the wrong folders where it stores the pictures on the remote site....)

Somehow it seems like busybox uses it's own ntp internally to set the snapshot timestamp on the pictures....)-:

Busybox has absolutely nothing to do with here.

Place a small intreval time updates on NTP and check the battery CR-2032 (charge)

Busybox has absolutely nothing to do with here.

Place a small intreval time updates on NTP and check the battery CR-2032 (charge)

There is no battery as there is continues power.

Using a onvif client it proofs that setting it correct it differs from the timestamp on the image.

http://i61.tinypic.com/n20u2w.png

See picture. Incrementing time eventually will set the timestamp good on the snapshot, but that's not the way to go.

Also a reboot will set the time + 6 hours offset....wrong....

Anyone knows what's going on here?

Set another NTP server in DVR menu.

As I said, the ntp sets the time correct but ONLY on the timestamp on the snapshots it's wrong.

See picture previous post.

As I said, the ntp sets the time correct but ONLY on the timestamp on the snapshots it's wrong.

Screenshot firmware version?

Screenshot firmware version?

Build Date:2014/4/17 16:21:47

System: V4.02.R11.00001510.10010

I use ONVIF query to set it correct. Seems to work now.

Hello!

Plese help Me!

I have an HD iDVR.

Model marking the box: DVR AH3808WB

Sticker on the motherboard: HS-8 B3520HD

Displaying System: V4.02.R11.16800081.10001

(2013-12-05)

It is possible to upgrade it? I can not find him firmware. I can not find anything about it, unfortunately I do not know which is compatible.

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

I have firmware v4.02.r11.06122053.10001. I have to 2 accounts. And only for one account(admin) I can make a password. What I should do to make password for second user?. I have tried to set but I am allow to make only password for admin.

Thanks.

Hi

I have a First alert H.264 DVR and I'm looking for the Firmware update.

My Firmware is V.262R07.01619029 Build Date 2011/Dic.

I realy appreciate all your help.

Hi im looking to upgrade my CCTV DVR Firmware, but i can not find anything on my DVR can someone please help me with this.

CCTV DVR Version Information

DVR: H-264

Software Version: 7.01

MCU Version: 1

Hardware Version 7681

Release Date: 27/05/2011

Extra info: 00-02 : 00-02

This is the information it shows when I login into the system and check the version.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me.

Thank you in advance

Firmware update procedure for all Chinese V4.02.R11.0000 "XM" company updates:

1- buy your no-name generic Chinese DVR from a company who accepts returns

2-test it like crazy and if you find anything wrong with it during the return window, then return it

3- there will be NO firmware updates for these which shouldn't be that great of a surprise since this same lack of firmware update issue even exists even with high dollar name brand-name DVR/NVR products.   Basically DVR/NVR firmware is to get the unit off the line, shipped and sold and if it doesn't work the way you like then forget about it.   (Expect firmware updates only from companies that are making billions off you, such as Dish or DirectTV.)

4- repeat this process when you encounter an error in your firmware (remembering to dispose of your current unit in an environmentally friendly manner)

Note that all network versions of the V4.02.R11.0000xrxxx.xxxx firmware machines are vulnerable to becoming a bot net, using your local network the host.   Just search on "XMeye security issues" to read all about the Xiongmai device's issues, the company that makes them and all the background about the exposures.  If you've already significantly invested in this hardware and if you plan to use the XMeye or any other software which will communicate with this device or if you even plug this LAN connector into your network to test it, then you need to block this unit's network access to the outside WAN on your router and then if you  absolutely must access this device remotely you need to use OpenVPN or another locally installable VPN.   Since I have never found a viable software to  control it other than XMeye, I would say that the control options are very limited and that also you are likely not going to be taking the time to install OpenVPN on your router and cell phone. but it is possible if you must use this hardware from a remote location and if you are in need of a great new hobby.