Sign in to follow this  
Westhill

Problem switching to night vision

Hi,

We had a system donated to us and I am having problems with some of the cameras switching to IR. Any hints on troubleshooting?

Thanks!

Hi,

We had a system donated to us and I am having problems with some of the cameras switching to IR. Any hints on troubleshooting?

Thanks!

Maybe Cables or PSU unit or Cameras leds burn out - Please message me for better feedback

Hi,

Thanks!

Maybe Cables or PSU unit or Cameras leds burn out - Please message me for better feedback

Do you know how forums work ???

Hi,

Thanks!

Do you know how forums work ???

If I have erred, please accept my apology.

Hi. Westhill sorry that was not directed at you .......it was the other member with his first post to remove discussion of the forum.

Back to your problem ..... It can't be any of the above as other member has stated

You have video you have power and you have IR .

Where are your cameras mounted are they getting shade .....this can also make IR come in.

Do you know make of cameras or can you post a pic