Sign in to follow this  
matthewarcher

PSS Software Help

My CCTV box is running the PSS V4.06 software.

I have this message on screen I don't know how to get rid of. I have attached a photo.

I was trying to set the PTZ camera up to show my car on the drive as the default place when there is a power cut. At the moment when the power goes off it defaults to the wall, not the driveway. WHen trying to reset this I have pressed something which gives the options close or enter and I cannot close the box.

The box only has the mouse attached, how do I remove the message and make it so the camera defaults to the driveway?>

Many thanks Matt

Capture.thumb.PNG.15c681056c71e1bb628ccc9f2a5dc604.PNG

Hi, i´ve installed SmartPss 2.02 and i have a problem with the time clip tool to cut a playback video. It only cuts 60 minutes, please help me. Thanks

My CCTV box is running the PSS V4.06 software.

I have this message on screen I don't know how to get rid of. I have attached a photo.

I was trying to set the PTZ camera up to show my car on the drive as the default place when there is a power cut. At the moment when the power goes off it defaults to the wall, not the driveway. WHen trying to reset this I have pressed something which gives the options close or enter and I cannot close the box.

The box only has the mouse attached, how do I remove the message and make it so the camera defaults to the driveway?>

Many thanks Matt

Hi. Are you also connected to a recorder ?

Is your camera analog HD or IP

Hi, i´ve installed SmartPss 2.02 and i have a problem with the time clip tool to cut a playback video. It only cuts 60 minutes, please help me. Thanks

Hi. Might of been better if you started your own post

Why do you want to clip more than an hour ??? That is not what clip is for.

Anything over half hour you should be doing a full time backup

Hi, The cameras are analogue, I think. 720s and 420s It is on the PTZ the message. I tried to make it go to the driveway as dafault when the power cuts but have pressed something and now have this message I cannot remove.

Hi, The cameras are analogue, I think. 720s and 420s It is on the PTZ the message. I tried to make it go to the driveway as dafault when the power cuts but have pressed something and now have this message I cannot remove.

Yes you said this in your first post

PSS V4.06 software Is something you load onto pc.

But still need to know if your also on recorder

I have managed to remove the writing by pressing a button on the recorder front, so now the annoying message has gone.

Now I just need to know how to set a default position.

Thanks

Same way as you got shut of message

4 attempts just to find out what recorder

Right click screen ...... ptz control ..... on ptz box click advanced then click on second top right icon ... enter ptz menu

I was asked twice if it recorded, not 4 attempts. How friendly. I bet you're one of the regulars who thinks they own the place because you answer the questions. Thanks for the help!