Sign in to follow this  
trytibbs

DVC403 4 channel pci card

Bought this PCI card many years ago. Worked great. Added another card and made it even better. Unfortunately, I plugged a cam in a few years back and burned out an input on one card. Luckily, I managed to get another card but they are no longer available. Scarce as hens teeth. I have 3 different systems, but the best with the most options is my eyeonet software. My stand alone dvr is a joke and my Geovision card software doesn't come close to performing as well as the eyeonet software. The eyeonet software still works great 9 years later, but I have the burned out card and am trying to figure out what these surface mount transistors are. I see a K and what appears to be the number 12 or 17 on them which doesn't tell me much. The BNC input connects directly to the transistor. I'm assuming the transistor is a video signal transistor. That said, I'd rather get a pro's opinion. Thanx for any reply!

Bought this PCI card many years ago. Worked great. Added another card and made it even better. Unfortunately, I plugged a cam in a few years back and burned out an input on one card. Luckily, I managed to get another card but they are no longer available. Scarce as hens teeth. I have 3 different systems, but the best with the most options is my eyeonet software. My stand alone dvr is a joke and my Geovision card software doesn't come close to performing as well as the eyeonet software. The eyeonet software still works great 9 years later, but I have the burned out card and am trying to figure out what these surface mount transistors are. I see a K and what appears to be the number 12 or 17 on them which doesn't tell me much. The BNC input connects directly to the transistor. I'm assuming the transistor is a video signal transistor. That said, I'd rather get a pro's opinion. Thanx for any reply!

It could be a diode that drains out electrical surge in order to protect the card from lightening.