boxburn

Need help finding drivers for a DVR PCI card

Hi, so as the title says I'm in need of drivers for my DRV PCI card. Here is a picture i've found of it : http://www.pro-battery.com/UPloadpic/6808.JPG

I literally have searched high and low for drivers for this card but I've not been sucessful, I don't even know any make or model information for it. Windows does not recognise it and I can only get hardware ID's for it. The PCI card supports upto 8 channels of video. Thanks for any help.

Hardware ID's:

PCI\VEN_1797&DEV_6804&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_10

PCI\VEN_1797&DEV_6804&SUBSYS_00000000

PCI\VEN_1797&DEV_6804&REV_10

PCI\VEN_179&DEV_6804

PCI\VEN_1797&DEV_6804&CC_040000

PCI\VEN_1797&DEV_6804&CC_0400

I don't know if this it the FCC ID but it is the only other thing on the card: 6808A08A09359024

It is stuck on a sticker on the back of the card along with a barcode but no other means of identification.

Unfortunately they do not work for it. The card isn't a TV tuner, its for camera surveillance system. The two VGA connectors plug into 4 cameras each and the composite connector is for TV output.

Unfortunately they do not work for it. The card isn't a TV tuner, its for camera surveillance system. The two VGA connectors plug into 4 cameras each and the composite connector is for TV output.

Ive even used it with a Geovision card before.

Unfortunately they do not work for it. The card isn't a TV tuner, its for camera surveillance system.

have you TRIED the linked drivers? Many DVR cards use the same analog/digital converter chips as tuner cards, and so the same generic drives will usually work with both.

@ dustmop Your drivers seemed to work

When installed the audio and video channels appear to have the drivers on but now the software I have won't open. I'm wondering whether the software has some sort of depenancy on the correct card drivers. The card itself has 8 chips on it with TW6802B written on them, I'm guessing thats the chipset of the card. I get a runtime error of at first "91" and now "438". Is there any free DVR software avaliable to use that supports atleast 8 channels of video?

As for the BT drivers I may of gone through the set up wron or something but they didn't work for me.

As for the BT drivers I may of gone through the set up wron or something but they didn't work for me.

They can be a pain, have to run BTspy and all ... its kind of tedious.

Glad you got it sorted though.

Thanks for all the help but do you know of any free dvr software i could use as although these drivers work i still dont know what software came with the card originally

Havent looked around for free software recently, used to be things like go1234 but I cant even find that on a google search right now. Generic drivers normally work like webcams ...

Maybe check out these

http://www.ispyconnect.com/download_ispyserver.aspx

http://www.c-mor.com/video-surveillance/download-vm.php?q=start

Im sure there are others but cant recall the names

although if your drivers are for a specific card then you may need the software from that manufacturer.