pir8teslife

Help identify 2 cctv dvr units

Hi folks, I recently came across 2 dvr units in my closet that I had picked up over the summer and need to deal with them.

I know very little about these units or even if they are worth messing with. Any help provided would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dvr 16ch

no power supply (uses a 4-pin dc 12v)

mic: ags-jsd-1600a(a)

263792_1.jpg

263792_2.jpg

263792_3.jpg

263792_4.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dvr 4ch

no power supply (dc 12v)

263792_5.jpg

263792_6.jpg

263792_7.jpg

263792_8.jpg

I would say that any DVR that is still using ATA hard disks is not worth the time.

They can be used as "fake" units. When doing a real installation, puting the real DVR hidden somewhere, and using an old DVR unit left in plain sight. So if there is a break in, the thiefs will steal the fake DVR, and will not know that there is another unit hiding somewhere. Other than that, I would not pay more than $5-$10 for those.

Shipping costs anywhere will be more expensive than the unit themselves.

ref the first unit- I am sure I recently came across one complete with operators manual- but this did not provide any useful information regarding a manufacturer, think its just a generic unit probably from China.