nisa

9404A software problem

I have 9404A card with software version

9000_en_V7.0.4.3. With software i have problem with

motion detections beep sound. After some beep it's

going non-stop beep, without motions in front of

camera and without record , the software is tune for record only when motions occured.

This is on KM266 via Chipset and AMD procesor and windows server 2003. Well i try and this version 9000_en_V8.1.0.0 also the same problem.

Next I have reinstall my system with Windows XP , so there is no buttons "ok apply cancel" under the configuration page with versions 9000_en_V7.0.4.3 and 9000_en_V8.1.0.0

Thank you in advance.

In normal,Wape-P will suggest you to use Intel Chipset Mainboard.

If you have the same problem,please send mail to Wave-P for help,or download the latest software for test.

problem already solved, will release software with the bug fixed fews days later, any wave-p user who met the same problem, could download new software from our website.

Hey,

I tryed your new Software. And I see on your webpage that are some new features. I installed the new soft on my server, but I can't see the new features on IE

Oh, so I missunderstood. I thoughed thats it looks like the interface in the DVR.

You write about another feature "2.reconnect automatically remotely"?

I understood that in the way that I haven't login again if I logged in once before.

Another question:

Sometimes I had a problem with continuous recording (see picture attached). I saw the same on our webpage in the china section but I can't understand anything.

Can you help me in that incident?

dvr.jpg.ab7d5eb1e0b29f366348bb439f2c6563.jpg

Hi, today the problem appears again.

Here is a picture of the whole playback interface.

For taking a picture of the card I need to remount a 19" rackserver. The card is a 9404 with BNC connectors

DVR.thumb.JPG.d187aa3f25607d927fb971b7f9251834.JPG

Hi Peff, thank you for the picture, regarding the problem you met, there are two possible reasons.

1. pirated card using with our software, there are lots of pirated 7130 video capture card in the market.

2. it is wave-p 9404, but there are something wrong with the encryption chip built on board. When software running, it will detect encryption chip automatically, if there is nothing wrong with the encryption chip, software will run with no problem, if it is pirated card (no encryption chip on board) or board with defective encrytion chip, sofware will work like you met, playback like the picture you found on our Chinese website.

Lots of foreign users, they may do not know how to differentiate pirated 7130 card and real ones.

I hope what you own is wave-p 9404, you could return it to your local dealer asking for replacement.

I think I own a real Wave-p card, so I'll try to return.

But in the last two week there are n problems any more...

I think I found a workaround, I reboot the server every two days.

In case of that I think it's a software failure

I have the same problem with recording-stops. I don't think so that its a pirated card either. When i used the card without sounds (in same customer) it was working great. Now it makes "pauses" in recording and other times it makes something like a spider-net in some cameras during record...