Im new to the cctv arena, Im looking for a good solution at home probably and 8 channel card, 4 its good, but I know I will like to add more cameras later on. The geovision seems what everyone is talking about. Any other cheap but good cards outthere, I would like to record at 30 FPS per channel. I think this migh be asked alot so if you find a link that would be just as good. I've been doing my research but so many options. I have learned about all the features that I want but quality of the card/software not much info there.

Thanks

Im new to the cctv arena, Im looking for a good solution at home probably and 8 channel card, 4 its good, but I know I will like to add more cameras later on. The geovision seems what everyone is talking about. Any other cheap but good cards outthere, I would like to record at 30 FPS per channel. I think this migh be asked alot so if you find a link that would be just as good. I've been doing my research but so many options. I have learned about all the features that I want but quality of the card/software not much info there.

Thanks

hi there, you can have a look at netvisiondvr.

Not sure way for a home you want 30 fps on what you call a budget card?

Do you own a budget home?

Do you own a budget car?

Do you buy budget TV's Home Entertainment Systems?

Do you buy budget jewelery for your wife?

If the answer to any of the above questions is no then why buy budget dvr geovision cards are not budget they are good cards. I still do not understand why people want to only spend $700.00 to protect $250,000.00 or more? You pay more than that for insurance.

Quality is one thing, but also support if there is an issue! Try pcsurvelliance, they offer custom made solutions and will explain the price difference.

Thanks,

Ryan