borcherta

LAN Connection DVR HS-DVR163

Hi there!

I am having problems with the lan connection to my LAN DVR HS-DVR163 from cctv imports. Its an older model, but it does have a lan port.

IP Adress and port are all set up in the DVR, but nothing comes up on the scren when using internet explorer.

This DVR is an older modell, I hope someone was an idea.

I am looking for the right remote viewing software, too

thankx!

axel

Hi there!

I am having problems with the lan connection to my LAN DVR HS-DVR163 from cctv imports. Its an older model, but it does have a lan port.

IP Adress and port are all set up in the DVR, but nothing comes up on the scren when using internet explorer.

This DVR is an older modell, I hope someone was an idea.

I am looking for the right remote viewing software, too

thankx!

axel

Axel,

That model dvr does not support the IE remote viewing functions. They have a newer one that you can download the software off of directly but still that does not allow you to watch it via IE only by the software. If you are in need of one that has IE functions checkout our MX and LX series DVR's, they have the IE function as well as remote viewing via software.

If you need anything else you can either pm me or email me at john@cctvimports.com and I'd be very happy to help you.

Thanks,

John

1 Someone posts question.

2 someone answer with facts. DVR does not support IE, but there is a newer one.

3. Question answered with great facts, information, and timely.

4. PM, and email given so someone can get quick, and fast answers to their questions!

5. If I could get this kind of service from fast food restaurants, top shelf restaurants, cable company, phone company, credit card company, vendors, buyers, and other companies that I deal with then I would be extremely happy.

6. Just wanted to give you CCTVIMPORTS kudos for a job well done.

7. If you give that kind of quick, and informative answers too the point that you do not even notice, then that is really great!!

1 Someone posts question.

2 someone answer with facts. DVR does not support IE, but there is a newer one.

3. Question answered with great facts, information, and timely.

4. PM, and email given so someone can get quick, and fast answers to their questions!

5. If I could get this kind of service from fast food restaurants, top shelf restaurants, cable company, phone company, credit card company, vendors, buyers, and other companies that I deal with then I would be extremely happy.

6. Just wanted to give you CCTVIMPORTS kudos for a job well done.

7. If you give that kind of quick, and informative answers too the point that you do not even notice, then that is really great!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Well thank you! I think he called but I wasn't sure if I had spoken to him on the phone so I figured I would post a reply here as well since I seen our model number in the name. I guess since the "LOL" came I assumed it was sarcasm.

Yea, I know a while back we had a bad name but that was before I came along and I'm trying to fix that!!!

Dude, If I could get that kind of service from other companies I work with I would NEVER second guess 90% of the things I reconsider before purchase.