sf1964

need cctv installer in new jersey

l need someone to come set up my cameras for a bar in nj.l have two panasonics924 and 474 models and possibly 2 panasonic domes.if you can refer someone that would be great!!

Bergen County NJ. Professional installation and sales.

Please visit our website or give us a call. I have PM'ed my personal info to you.

201-310-1425

yeah were are you located in New Jersey to do this job? what bar?

I am in northern jersey, sussex county will be installing my cameras this weekend

the bar is the golden rail pub in new brunswick, rutgers university.l just did the install myself l was confident enough to do it after reading these forums.it came out well,16 ch nuvico xg 400gig hd 5 cameras so far but i will get someone to install 2 outside cameras.l used powered cable with twist on bncs.l bought 3 different cameras 1-panasonic 924,bosch dome xt and one more l forgot the name off hand.basically l was able to focus the cameras using a small tv monitor,however l didnt make any camers adjustments except the focus,picture seems ok though,any suggestions on camera settings would be grateful.

Settings depend on the camera and enviroment... can you email/post a couple image clips?

Rory

rory,l will give you a temporary password to login to the bar if you can download the nuvico viewing software,l have to make a change to my password as l tried to rest it and it needed 4 numbers instead of the three l put in.tomorrow friday l will give you the login inf so you can see it live day and night.l dont know where you can get the software maybe at the nuvico website?

ah cool bar, my buddy used to go there all the time...

I'd be interested in seeing the live cameras too to check out their qaulity