C7 in CA

Most users ever online was...

Most users ever online was 145 on Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:57 am

WoW! Something tells me this was a glitch... Or the site was featured on Slashdot or something?

I think it was from hackers (scripts) trying to take avantage of an exploit with phpbb forums that has been wrecking many forums that were not upgraded.

Although I think I upgraded in time, I have been making my own daily backup of this forum just in case it gets hacked.

Geez, those Script Kiddies really have nothing better to do these days ...

they need to start learning how to implement it in the real world legally so they might have a future other than jail ..

Script kiddies...not hackers. It's a subtle differance but an important one. A script kiddie gets a tool and uses it. He doesn't understand how it works, couldn't build it and couldn't do anything without it. A hacker understands why the tool does what it does and can probley build it. Among geeks being a hacker isn't always a negitive thing, one can be say a hardware hacker and make an Ipod run linux.

Hacker: Someone who makes a system do something it wasn't ment to do, generally in a positive way.

Script Kiddie: A punk and an insult.

Script kiddies...not hackers. It's a subtle differance but an important one. A script kiddie gets a tool and uses it. He doesn't understand how it works, couldn't build it and couldn't do anything without it. A hacker understands why the tool does what it does and can probley build it. Among geeks being a hacker isn't always a negitive thing, one can be say a hardware hacker and make an Ipod run linux.

Hacker: Someone who makes a system do something it wasn't ment to do, generally in a positive way.

Script Kiddie: A punk and an insult.

Dont forget the cracker!

Well, I can see that I have been missing a lot, too bad that I'm kinda real busy for me to start posting as much, but great, at least the forum is still here and that more and more people are participating.

Just now is the most ligit online users I have seen at one time: Not bad!

25817_1.jpg

I'm guessing they are legit...

I wonder who the hidden guy is?