gfdcxgfd

Wave-P DVR card FPS issue Please help.

Ok guys long story short, I have 3 WAVE-P Ether 9808 cards installed in a machine of mine.

When I installed just one and tested 4 cameras everything was good and no lag, then I put in all 3 and drivers, and then I test out four one on each and an extra, and then I see lag.

So does anyone know how to fix this? Their website states

http://www.wave-p.com/en/productsc-5.htm

"Support insert 2-4 cards in the same PC at most, form 16-32 channel real time monitoring, and can also support mix inserting Ether9404 & ETHER9808, to form 12 channel monitoring"

So this means that it should work real time correct? So why does it not work Real time with more than one card?

PC Specs:

C2D E6420 Processor,

DFI P965 MOBO

2 gigs 800MHZ ram

500 watt power supply

and plenty of HDD space.

XP PRO SP2

I am in talks with the manufacture rite now on MSN so we'll try to get this resolved hopefully. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Did you finally found a solution to your problem , coz i'm experiencing the same problem with the same brand-motherboard

Thank u

Did you finally found a solution to your problem , coz i'm experiencing the same problem with the same brand-motherboard

Thank u

Hello, sorry for the late response, I havent had time to get online lately.

But anyways, I did not find a solution but the manufacture said that the problem was with the limited transfer rates for regular PCI and some other technical crap like that. Hope that helps.

* Sometimes it can happened because of incapable power supply. But at your configuration it is looking very enough. But you can control it anyway.

* It can be also about your graphic card. Use ATI graphic card with this configuration.

* Control your DirectX edition ( above Directx9 )

* All devices drivers have to be setup before u setup dvr card.

* Dont use graphical programs at your pc ( like AutoCad, Catia ). Actually you have to use that pc only for camera recording, it is best solution.

If problem still going on after u do that all. Problem causing by your motherboard.