liveeyevideo

new member from sydney

Hello ppls. I have been reading the threads on here for some time and have learnt heaps. When the manufacturer doesnt know this is where i come so i thought I should join and get real answers from real front line colleagues.

Relatively new and as you would expect going through a rather large learning curve.

Love the business.

Roger

Ha! I think not many here will have heard that ad line ("where the bloody hell are you!")

Welcome, where in Sydney are you located?

The tagline is from a Aussie tourism ad that ran in some countries, certainly in NZ but not sure about the US. It caused a big fuss because of the ease of taking it out of the context of typical Aussie banter.

liveeyevideo

Welcome to our team. When the manufacturer doesnt know this is where i come -----I'm the manufacturer of CCTV cameras.

I know Australian people are very enthusiastic and lovely, I have one friend there, he once said we have same supermarkets, same buildings ,same road, the difference is only culture. I think he is right , so let us know more about each culture and have fun together.

I just jumped straight in started posting and forgot to come back here for a look at who posted. Yes it was a funny add line done by one of our local beauties. Would love to show her to you all and the add but dont think I can post a link yet.

Anyone know the answer to my coolroom question?