mpr86

Best 480/480 D1 Solution? Nuvico APEX? Vitek XL? Samsung 360

Hello,

We are having 32-cameras installed, and I have been researching what DVR's to purchase for a while.

We want the ability to record in real time 480 PPS and and real time display of 480 PPS at D1 (CIF 4) resolution.

So far, I have only found one major brand that does this, the Nuvico APEX 1600 series DVR.

The Vitek XL 1680 and the Samsung 1645 does 480/480 in CIF 1 although they are still an option.

What would you guys recommend, has anyone had any experience with the new Nuvico APEX line or any of the other units I have listed?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello,

We are having 32-cameras installed, and I have been researching what DVR's to purchase for a while.

We want the ability to record in real time 480 PPS and and real time display of 480 PPS at D1 (CIF 4) resolution.

So far, I have only found one major brand that does this, the Nuvico APEX 1600 series DVR.

The Vitek XL 1680 and the Samsung 1645 does 480/480 in CIF 1 although they are still an option.

What would you guys recommend, has anyone had any experience with the new Nuvico APEX line or any of the other units I have listed?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello!

Where do you install this device? Would you like to try mid-end brand?

Our company have an item. It's a 16 channel real time D1 DVR 400pal/480ntsc fps recording, live display is the same D1 400pal/480ntsc fps.

You can PM to me if you like to know some details.

Jasmine

Hello,

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello!

Our company have an item. It's a 16 channel real time D1 DVR 400pal/480ntsc fps recording, live display is the same D1 400pal/480ntsc fps.

Jasmine

Hello,

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello!

Jasmine

88581195_TM8816Ffrontampbackpanel-1.jpg.4feddbbfa1afefe1f16e86f982d507bc.jpg