flasecurity

Need day/night cameras for 4-channel system

I really could you any recommedations for low light cameras. I am installing a 4 channel dvr in my house. One camera will be at the front door, one will cover the driveway (motion flood light close-by). And the last two cameras will cover the back sliding door and rear spa area.

What are some affordable cameras that will give me a good image during the day and at night.

Thanks so much.

This will be a 24/7 system (set it and forget it) but I definetly would like good pictures.

If you are similiar to 99% of residential customers, who are most of my installs, you really need to look at the IR Bullet, BC-102-24B from USAGINC. I have been using a similiar model (less IR led's) for years, and found this model from them to replace it ( better price and more IR led's) Great deal on them from USAGINC.com. Ask for Juan. Believe they are located in Florida. I have these on my own home. Simply cannot beat this camera for the price. These are now my " go to" camera for residential applications. Very small and easy to mount.

Thank-you. I will contact that company. I'm in Florida and recently a sam's generic dvr system let to the arrest of 3 individuals at the place of my employment. I had just installed the system 3 months before. It did its job; the local police recognized the people in the surveillance.