jpatz18

harbor freight camera

I don't know if the one I bought is the same as the current offering you are considering. I returned mine to the store the next day. It was horrible.

no i have about 300.00 to spend on about 4 or 5 bullet camera i just wasnt sure if they had some what good night vision on them.

Scorpion Do you have a shop in melbourne?

No I do not have a show room at this time.

I dissolved a venture with an individual, and they retain the showroom.

I have a couple of storefronts ready to go, but the present economy is not helping.

I do site surveys in the south Brevard County areas.

If that is your "budget" for cameras alone, then you need to contact Juan from USAGINC.COM, and check out their line of Bullet and Mini-domes. I can tell you, without a doubt, that their Bullet BC-102-24B is the best price for the amount you have budgeted. Fast service. They also have a great line of mini-domes. That little Bullet cam, in my own personal home tests, and using friends viewing the "test cameras", have rated that Bullet #1, and has beaten ( in terms of video output) cameras that were almost 3 times as expensive.

I will do that.. I just hate buying camera that i have not seen the quality on yet. Cause like everyone else sometimes there good and sometimes there crappy and thats my buget jst for camera. I want to spend about 600.00 on the whole set up plus a plate camera which will be a lot. Thanks for the help and let me know if you have any pic from those camera.

If looking for a Camera to cover a harbor freight area, you need to raise the budget, Extreme CCTV cameras will work for that, expect to pay alot though. Sorry but $600 wont even cover a 4 camera home setup properly (retail).

do you mean Melbourne Australia ?

IF so Email me I have been down the 'bullet path' and can get you fantastic

Hi-res sony super HAD EX-view ones that also go to BW mode at night.

If you spend any less than $200 ea here you will get rubbish. -EASY way to tell they have IR leds on them.

$300 will get you 1 and 1/2 cams

z

If looking for a Camera to cover a harbor freight area, you need to raise the budget, Extreme CCTV cameras will work for that, expect to pay alot though. Sorry but $600 wont even cover a 4 camera home setup properly (retail).

Harbor Freight is a .com which is a low cost tool center. They started here many years ago selling tools out of a tractor trailer at local hotels, and then they moved in to a strip plaza. The tools are great for home owners as they do not apply a lot of use to the tools. Commercial tool buyers will be quickly disapointed as the tools do not hold up in the professional world. They do have advantages as you can save $300 buying a hand held hammer jack for only $50.00! If you get a year out of it than you are lucky.

You will soon be disapointed by the harbor freight cameras. They are great for daytime, but that is it.

Everything from harbor frieght sucks I have reason to think the cameras would be any better.

The air tools are as close to OK as you can get though. The power tools are a complete joke.

If you are a home owner doing a "one time job", then it is not to bad.

I know what you mean! I can blow out one of their tools before I get done drilling 25 doors, and window for wiring.

The only thing I have ever bought from Harbor Freight, and is still working, is my 8 foot windmill I have in my backyard. No one expects much quality when purchasing anything from them. Just a learning experience. Send USAGINC.com and email, and ask about camera pricing. Just from my own experiences, I haven't found a homeowner who is willing to pay $300 per camera. Not after going to a Costco and checking the price on a complete system. Now, maybe if you own a restaurant or a nightclub, you are able to offset the initial costs of a top-of-the-line system. I just noticed the amount you had set aside for your camera budget, and will tell you that the Bullet cameras I mentioned are the best value, for your budget, not for everyones' budget.

Harbor Freight is a .com which is a low cost tool center. They started here many years ago selling tools out of a tractor trailer at local hotels, and then they moved in to a strip plaza. The tools are great for home owners as they do not apply a lot of use to the tools. Commercial tool buyers will be quickly disapointed as the tools do not hold up in the professional world. They do have advantages as you can save $300 buying a hand held hammer jack for only $50.00! If you get a year out of it than you are lucky.

You will soon be disapointed by the harbor freight cameras. They are great for daytime, but that is it.

Ok my bad

see if it was dennies or macdonalds then I would know what it is

see if it was dennies or macdonalds then I would know what it is

I have never heard of those tool places!

smirk!

Go to dennies at like 3am and you'll seel the tools.

They keep the tools at mcdonalds in the back.

I would stay away from the Harbor Freight cameras they are terrible. They can't see much and put out a real grainy picture. We do have some cameras in your budget if you are interested. Let me know if there is anything we can help you with. Thanks