Forestarius

Attempted Robbery Video

Some decent face shots. Looks like they didn't put much effort into concealing their identity.

I hope the clerk scored some hits. Amazing how fast the low life scum scram when a firearm is aimed back at them.

I HATE criminals, with extreme prejudice

The clerks gun was only a .22 and he ran it dry with no hits and had no extra ammo on him. He is lucky the robber with the shotgun decided to run after he fired one shotgun blast at him. The other robber that went to the far right of the counter and out of sight of the camera had a pistol but didn't fire it.

The clerk had a super fast reaction time. He figured out the situation quickly. Wearing hoods in June helped clued him in.

Other things of note:

The guy with the cowboy hat in the first video was in on it and gave the two robbers the all clear to go in.

A little girl rode by the front entrance just as the shooting began.

The local drunk got up and looked inside after the shooting, but sat back down to chill and finish his drink before the clerk ran out.

This happened on a Sunday morning in Dallas, Texas.

Wow, it really is "the wild west!" That sort of crime should be a hanging offense to match, whether he hit someone or not.

The clerk was really lucky the robber was not expecting him to open fire, yet it's damn fortunate he had the presence of mine not to wait.

Sadly, this happens here too but the clerks are not allowed to either own firearms or use them. One was shot and killed three weeks ago in Auckland, even though he complied. In fact if a clerk here did what happened in that video he would be prosecuted. The robbers would get a short sentence since they "missed."

Interesting, things to avoid in that video ...the outcome could have been tragic if there were other customers in the store note the way the clerk was blind fireing from the beneath the counter, he should have had the weapon holstered and practiced-train to draw and bead down on his intended target and the far reach for his firearm could have cost him his life, he was just lucky as well the 22cal although better than nothing often will maim and bounce around in a body giving a target more time to attack versus a solid hit with a man stopping caliber. Anyone who keeps a firearm for personal protection should be well versed in the use of the weapon and the legal ramifications that can follow with a innocent bystander wounded or killed in the discharge of the firearm be it in self defense or not.... constant practice and being aware of the limitations of the chosen weapon is the key to a good defensive stance in such circumstances. I am glad the clerk made it out alive.

The robbers would get a short sentence since they "missed

Welcome to the world as the idiots we elect have made it. We make laws against carring a firearm but the guy that aims to rob a store is probably thinking hey i don't know, we can get in trouble for using a gun when we rob a store. These laws are complete stupidity. You want to carry a gun , fine just take some madatory classes and thats it.... Someone tries to rob you put a bullet in them If they live hey they learned there lesson if not oh well you just saved the goverment money on a trial... What happend when the punisment fit the crime?

I had a guy that did some time tell me that when your in jail all you do is learn from the next guy and get better at being a crook.

Anyone who keeps a firearm for personal protection should be well versed in the use of the weapon and the legal ramifications that can follow with a innocent bystander wounded or killed in the discharge of the firearm be it in self defense or not.... constant practice and being aware of the limitations of the chosen weapon is the key to a good defensive stance in such circumstances.

Well said