gfdcxgfd

Need help picking out the right camera for color in night

Hello folks, I have a dilemma, I want to put cameras out side which will be color in both day and night. What would be a good camera for this situation?

Only requirements are that it is

*480 LOR

*3.6mm lens

*12vDC

*less than $160 if possible. (And thats sorta pushing it.)

Must be rated for the outdoor sun and direct rain.

Dome preferred but not required.

Also exview or super had is preferred as well

Oh and note, I do relize that I will not get the whole image in color, but I want to have atleast some distant objects in color, around 30 feet away. And the placement will not be in complete darkenss, there will be parking lot pole lights set up to help. But the lower the lux and F rating the better!

I did my own research and found out that if I have around F1.2 @ .1 lux it would be great for me but I cannot seem to find anything that is near this range.

It's hard to find a good camera with the budget you have. We do have something for $99.00 if you are interested. Not trying to self promote here, but check in our store under IR cameras. Just want to get your problem solved. Thanks

So here are two options for you based on your requirements. The challenge is both of them are a little over your budget and are varifocal(4-9mm) not fixed lens. Both of them will exceed your lowlight requirements though.

CX520BCVF

CX580MDVAI(also available in a 2.6-6mm option CX580MD2VAI)

These are Arm Electronics units.

-------------------------------

CVS21N should meet the requirements, it claims a 0.1 lux without sense up. Probably a little over budget as well though...

This is a Nuvico unit