Hi everyone. I am in North Georgia, USA. I am an Electronic Engineer. I have been doing this work since 1979. Yep, 29 years of experience. And during that time I have experienced almost everything. I have grown up in this field. Evolved as electronics evolved. My training was ancient. A lot on tubes. You remember tubes? Hell most of you don't even know what a tube is. I am probably the most experience low voltage person in the state of Georgia if not the county. But I still learn. One thing is for sure you cannot know everything in this business. Of course my experience is not just CCTV. Its anything low voltage. Hell I used to work on the old newvicon tube type cameras. How many of you know what that is! So I will be happy to help anyone I can with my experience, as I hope some of you can help me.

Good Luck

Keith

Welcome to the forum!

I remember tubes, never worked with them, I grew up playing with ttl and cmos logic gates, transistors etc.

But there were still old tube radios around when I was little, I remember the old gramaphones, huge beasts that took ages to 'warm up'

Welcome Keith! I'm just a Newbie here and I'm excited to hear and learn from you. Profile-wise, your reliability is unquestionable. You'll surely do well here!

Cheers!

Wel come Keith sir!!

u r of my father's age!!! he also started working around that time only...

I born in 1980!!! but studied those tube type devices....never saw them!!

may be that time those cameras needs to carry over shoulders!!

or like DG sets??

Kalp.