cybernettaxis

NETWORKING HELP STILL REQUIRED

I have been asking for a while now for some help on what to do to get my cctv up and running so it can be viewd on the web but all i have had so far is just bull**** help and bollox for answers on what to do.

if there is any experts who know what i got to download or what settings to put in me avermedia monitor software settings let us know please in a easy understandable format ffs getting pissed off with wasting me time.

I have been asking for a while now for some help on what to do to get my cctv up and running so it can be viewd on the web but all i have had so far is just bull**** help and bollox for answers on what to do.

if there is any experts who know what i got to download or what settings to put in me avermedia monitor software settings let us know please in a easy understandable format ffs getting pissed off with wasting me time.

try following the help I gave here

http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=85316#85316

might not all help, but some may.

Uh, Sorry you are having problems. But you keep starting new threads even though you have good suggestions/questions/comments on some of the other threads. If people have to keep asking you for the same background info in each thread you start they probably won't bother.

Most of the people answering questions on this board do cctv work for a living and volunteer their time answering questions here after hours.

Unfortunately not all cctv/networking projects are suited for DIYers. You could have underlying network restrictions that could take you weeks of trial and error to figure out while someone who sees this stuff everyday could spot in a few minutes.

If it were me having these issues I would take Collin up on his generous offer...

i still have not got any where with linking my cctv up to the internet

there has got to be some one surely out there who can do it and help

if you can use webcams on the internet i cant see why cctv should be any different

i still have not got any where with linking my cctv up to the internet

there has got to be some one surely out there who can do it and help

if you can use webcams on the internet i cant see why cctv should be any different

What type of router do you have?

What type/model/brand dvr do you have? Avermedia?

These are key questions still not answered even in the pm you sent me recently. This information would be of great assistance to us.

Plus being rude like this will not get you far, if you were looking for an expert in networking then you would pay for an expert to setup the system for you.

Thanks,

John

Whats "bollox" some type of food??

I wouldn't want to "waste your time" but if you provide the info on your setup I would be happy to help. FREE OF CHARGE of course.

Remember - Getting pissed off is always better than getting pissed on....

Bollox are Gahoonas

people say have you got a big pair of gahoonas

whats between your legs and on your tail

i just simply want to get me cctv working so its seen on the internet when typing in a adress in your browser

read my posts above

i am sure if webcams work on the internet so should my cctv be able to be seen

i got a netgear router dg834g

some one please help me set it up so the cops can see the local drug dealer and build up enough **** on him to raid the scum bag.

Come on please our community needs to put scum bags like this away and if any one can help me set it up so the ol bill can see whats going on and use my camers in covert

please help me any experts

Mis-spelled word for testicles, as in "Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols".

But apparently cybernettaxis has a very strange anatomy since he says:

The Urban Dictionary defines gahoonas as "The breasts of a women". If he (she?) has breasts between his (her?) legs he (she) must be some kind of alien.

I wouldn't want to "waste your time" but if you provide the info on your setup I would be happy to help. FREE OF CHARGE of course.

Bollox are Gahoonas

i just simply want to get me cctv working so its seen on the internet when typing in a adress in your browser

read my posts above

i am sure if webcams work on the internet so should my cctv be able to be seen

i got a netgear router dg834g

some one please help me set it up so the cops can see the local drug dealer and build up enough **** on him to raid the scum bag.

Come on please our community needs to put scum bags like this away and if any one can help me set it up so the ol bill can see whats going on and use my camers in covert

please help me any experts

Remember - Getting pissed off is always better than getting pissed on....

Mis-spelled word for testicles, as in "Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols".

But apparently cybernettaxis has a very strange anatomy since he says:

The Urban Dictionary defines gahoonas as "The breasts of a women". If he (she?) has breasts between his (her?) legs he (she) must be some kind of alien.

I thought that was the "taint" as in it taint your arse and it taint your junk.

Hi I have AVTECH dvr 787 & have got a static ip too .But still i cannot view dvr thru internet. I dont have pc here , so i have put the

static ip in the dvr with the gateway & mask . Even in the router i have selected WAN & then static ip then put

the same static ip , gateway mask port on the router config. But still the same problem . Can anybody help