josecmp

VPON DVR Opinions

Hi, my company is currently looking for a surveillance solution, and a partner of ours come up with 2 solutions, one based on vpon dvr + yoco cameras and the other with a dvr from geovision.

Can anyone provide me with some feedback about these products?

The price diference between them is quite high, vpon is rather more expensive than geovision.

thanks in advance.

Hi, my company is currently looking for a surveillance solution, and a partner of ours come up with 2 solutions, one based on vpon dvr + yoco cameras and the other with a dvr from geovision.

Can anyone provide me with some feedback about these products?

The price diference between them is quite high, vpon is rather more expensive than geovision.

thanks in advance.

I also hope to get more info about VPON . Anyway, I think Geo is good at software compression products. The software has many features. You can find many info about geo in this forum. The price is mainly depending on the hardware, but also varies much with different software.

VPON provide Linux Embedded DVR solution which is reliable with no virus environment.

Their system on chip make DVR operation aside with Hard Drive, which has the benefit of easy maintenance & no need to do software configuration.

This is a plug&play concept solution.

I think you can go their website to see the spec.

Geovision is windows based. All operation system is running on HD, once the HD crash, all data may just gone. But seems windows based solution have other application can add on to have more function than just recording!!

Hope it helps u!