ANUPSINGH

cannot view thru static ip

Hi I have AVTECH dvr 787 & have got a static ip too .But still i cannot view dvr thru internet. I dont have pc here , so i have put the

static ip in the dvr with the gateway & mask . Even in the router i have selected WAN & then static ip then put

the same static ip , gateway mask port on the router config. But still the same problem . Can anybody help

Hi I have AVTECH dvr 787 & have got a static ip too .But still i cannot view dvr thru internet. I dont have pc here , so i have put the

static ip in the dvr with the gateway & mask . Even in the router i have selected WAN & then static ip then put

the same static ip , gateway mask port on the router config. But still the same problem . Can anybody help

Are you using the same IP address for both the router and the DVR?

no ,different ip .The router has a dynamic ip & the dvr has a static ip . Also the dvr is not connected to pc

Can you screen shot your router configuration and what kind of modem are you using?

you need to setup port forwarding on your router. you also need to check if the gateway address is correct on the dvr. if this is incorrect , it will not work.